Valeo Productions

Norman, OK · View map · Visit website

About Valeo Productions

A professional wedding videography company in Norman, Oklahoma, Valeo Productions is committed to capturing once-in-a-lifetime unions. Owned and operated by professional videographers Robert McDougal and Brittany Wells, the company has been documenting one-of-a-kind love stories since 2013. Offering couples a quality product to cherish for many years to come, Valeo Productions is the perfect choice for all your wedding videography needs.

Valeo Productions offers an array of wedding videography services from which couples may benefit. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple cameras
  • High-Def video
  • Full feature video
  • Highlight video

Other Services
Valeo Productions offers couples a number of final video format options. Options include DVD, SD card, and USB flash drive.

Areas Covered
Valeo Productions proudly offers wedding videography services to ready-to-wed couples in Oklahoma and Texas.

14 Reviews for Valeo Productions

14 Valeo Productions Reviews

L
Featured
Lacey

Married on 08/29/2015

Valeo Productions did an outstanding job capturing our special day! Our video is the perfect way for us to relive that day over again and remind us of just how special it was. My sister-in-law used ... Read more Valeo Production for her wedding and after seeing the amazing work they did I knew I had to have them for mine. If you are looking for the best and most reliable videographer, look no further as they come with the highest reccommendations!

Stephanie

Married on 05/04/2019

They are amazing

Wow. I absolutely loved not only the work, but the experience that came along with it! It was almost like they weren’t even there, but the images and video were gorgeous. They definitely know how to ... Read more get the angles and at the right time!! I highly recommend using them! The music video they made was so worth it. Check out the video on Facebook, it’s seriously amazes me!! (See pic)

N
Nicole

Married on 11/21/2015

The staff at Valeo Productions was absolutely wonderful! With all the hustle and bustle of planning a wedding I never once gave a thought to videography.. I guess I assumed that was covered under the ... Read more very expensive photographer I booked. I found out less than 2 weeks before my wedding that video was not included with my photographer! Talk about panic! I contacted Robert (he was referred to me by a friend) and he was more than accommodating!! They tailored my wedding video (and the price) to exactly what I wanted!!! I couldn't be happier with them!! Would make the same choice again and again. I will use them for any of my future videography needs!