Valerie Coleman, Wedding Officiant and Celebrant

New York, NY · View map

About Valerie Coleman, Wedding Officiant and Celebrant

Valerie Coleman, Wedding Officiant and Celebrant is a licensed non-denominational wedding officiant and celebrant servicing New York City, Long Island, Westchester County and the Berkshires. Valerie Coleman aims to create ceremonies with personal touches that express who you are as individuals and as a couple. Your guests will laugh and cry tears of joy!

Valerie will work with you to create the ceremony and you will have full approval over what is written. This will be the best day of your life, and the ceremony should reflect that!

Whether you’re looking for creative or traditional elements, getting married in a fancy venue or a park, Valerie hopes to help make your dreams for your big day come true. She is happy to work with interfaith, secular and LGBTQ couples and those coming to New York City for destination weddings or elopements.

Valerie Coleman, Wedding Officiant and Celebrant has been conducting ceremonies for more than ten years. Whether you want a ceremony that is religious, interfaith, secular, cultural, non-denominational, traditional, civil or some combination, Valerie is happy to work with you to create the ceremony of your dreams. The following services are offered:

• Customized vows

117 Valerie Coleman, Wedding Officiant and Celebrant Reviews

C
Claudia Validum

Married on 06/25/2019

The perfect celebrant for our special day!

Valerie was fantastic from start to finish. She helped us choose the right location near the Brooklyn Bridge as we were not locals and from overseas which really helped. She took the time to make the ... Read more ceremony really individual to us and she made the day run smooth. She was just involved and present and really cared about our experience. Her partner also took some great photos of the day which went over and beyond what we expected. Thanks for everything Valerie!!!

C
Christine Clyde

Married on 04/13/2019

April 13, 2019 wedding @ the NYBG

I was lucky enough to be put in touch with Valerie when my original officiant cancelled on me a mere two months from our day. From our first phone call, Valerie was attentive, responsive, and more ... Read more importantly - comforting. Even through a big error in our arrangement ( I messed up the ceremony time! eeek) she was flexible and understanding. Huge. She took the time to get to know us through her own questionnaire process and was incredibly patient and thorough. On the day of, I felt completely at ease once I knew she had arrived. She went off and handled coordinating with my DJ sand photographer and took a quick moment with my small bridal party and I to just breathe and level set - it was probably one of the most critical moments of the day. Valerie was clear, concise, and delivered an amazing ceremony. She was integral in the success of our vows as well. My guests said that they were refreshed and intrigued by the beautiful, personal ceremony. And my pictures prove it - every person at a our ceremony look engaged and happy. It was a blessing that my original officiant cancelled. I feel lucky to know Valerie and to have had our paths cross.

J
Joana Martins

Married on 12/02/2018

Beautiful ceremony

So HAPPY we chose Valerie. She was absolutely exceptional! Every step of the way she was there to help. Valerie took the time to get to know us as a couple and performed a wonderful service. She made ... Read more our wedding extra special and she felt like part of our life, not just an officiant. We’ll cherish this day for the rest of our lives and we thank Valerie for making everything so perfect!