Valerie Sebestyen photography

Norman, OK · View map · Visit website

About Valerie Sebestyen photography

Valerie Sebestyen Photography is an experienced wedding photographer based in Norman, Oklahoma. Owner and photographer Valerie has been a part of the wedding industry for more than five years, providing services in the local area including Oklahoma City, and throughout Arkansas and Texas. She loves capturing different cultures, age groups, traditions, and couples' unique personalities.

Valerie Sebestyen Photography offers different packages that couples can choose from. She provides high-resolution images in the form of albums, proofs, and digital files. Her weedding-related services also include:

• Additional hours

S
    Featured
    Sydney

Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I loved working with Valerie. Shopping around for a wedding photographer (or any wedding vendor for that matter) was not something that sounded fun or appealing to me but I felt very at ... Read more ease once I met Valerie. Not only are her photographs amazing, but her personality is what sells it for us. She really listens to what you want as a couple in terms of style and your personalities. She was incredibly encouraging during our 105 degree engagement shoot and kept it fun and upbeat so the heat wasn't bothersome. During our wedding she was personable with everyone and put up with the wedding party needing directions repeated multiple times as people got excited and distracted. We requested to have a decreased amount of time placed in staged photos and lots of candid ones at the reception, and they turned out great! We also did not do a first look, and wanted to capture my husband's expression when I walked in, as well as my entrance. We were amazed when we got photos back of the ceremony because she captured so many angles and spots in the chapel we had our wedding in, but we never even noticed her moving around during the ceremony. The bridal party loved her and she was so much fun to have at our wedding. Bottom line: photos are phenomenal, pricing is fantastic, and Valerie really takes the time to get to know you and deliver photos personalized to your taste.

J
    Julie

Married on 04/28/2018

We were lucky enough to have Valerie for both our engagement and wedding day photos and to say we were satisfied with her is definitely an understatement. From the first picture she took, she was in ... Read more complete control while being open and receptive to ideas that the moment provided. Her knack for using light and making the most of every moment she’s given. When the day of the wedding arrived, she made sure to knock out the shot list efficiently so she could get back to what she’s so amazing at: capturing the moments worth remembering. Her professionalism and great attitude made working with her a breeze and we couldn’t be happier with her.

A
    Allison

Married on 07/29/2017

Valerie is one of Oklahoma's hidden gems for a wedding photographer! Her prices are so reasonable which was a plus considering how incredible her photos turn out. Valerie did our engagement photos ... Read more along with our wedding day. We even got our engagement photos back within a week!! Her sweet personality instantly made us feel at ease and we loved how she knew how to pose my husband and I. Each photo comes out beautiful, not cheesy! Valerie has a true gift and you won't be disappointed in choosing her as your photographer. :)