Valley Country Club

Warwick, RI · View map · Visit website

About Valley Country Club

Valley Country Club is a sophisticated country club and wedding venue located in Warwick, Rhode Island. Whether you are hosting an elegant and grand reception or an intimate gathering, this venue will make sure to customize every detail so that your vision comes to life.

Facilities and Capacity
Valley Country Club has a newly renovated 40,000-square-foot clubhouse and multiple rooms for small or moderately sized events. Their Grand Ballroom seats up to 275 guests and has an upper deck overlooking the beautiful golf course. Their Victorian Room is perfect for an intimate rehearsal dinner or cocktail hour for 30 guests. They also have locations for both outdoor and indoor ceremonies.

This venue also offers many amenities that will make your whole wedding day come together. Services include:

• Event expert
  • Bridal host
  • Ivory or white table linens and napkins
  • First-class service staff
  • Rentals
  • DJ
  • Photography
  • Videography

Cuisine
The country club offers various menus of exquisite flavor and customized options that are created by their executive chef and culinary team. They offer a variety of serving styles, including a served or stationary dinner, desserts, candy buffets, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres for you and your guests to enjoy.

87 Reviews for Valley Country Club

87 Valley Country Club Reviews

Mike
Mike Bernier

Married on 05/11/2019

HIGHLY recommended!!

Valley Country Club will exceed your expectations, just like they did for my wife and I! When it came to how we were treated, Melodi, Steve, Jodi, and the entire crew were exceptional from the very ... Read more beginning! Everything was simply amazing from the conditions of the grounds to the food, to the prompt and courteous staff. We had a rather unique wedding that entailed a number of non-standard activites/requests and the entire staff handled these with aplomb! If you're looking to bring a very specific vision to life, there's no better place around! The ceremony location (on a tee box outside of the clubhouse) is in the ideal position for the sun if you're having a 5 o'clock wedding... this leads to spectacularly lit pictures with the meandering fairways dropping away in the background. Stunning! My wife and I couldn't have been more pleased with our decision to choose Valley Country Club and we hope you take this recommendation to do the same, you won't be disappointed!!

T
Tara Aubin

Married on 05/04/2019

Outstanding

Wow.. Just wow.. From the very first day we found this venue my husband and I Knew it was perfect. Melodi and her staff are beyond professional, friendly, and accommodating. Literally everything was ... Read more amazing. The food, the decorations, and JODY!!! Jody made sure myself, my husband, and our party was taken care of. Whether she was getting us a drink or making sure we were simply okay. I cannot say enough about all the effort they put into making this day special for the newlyweds. I would give 100 stars if I could.

J
Julia Small

Married on 04/20/2019

Great experience!

Everything was perfect! Melodi and her team at Valley Country Club were top notch and the wedding went off without an hitch. Our guests raved about the food, especially the antipasto table (two weeks ... Read more later and we are still hearing about it). The interior up-lighting, large bar and dance floor accommodate our entire wedding with no issues. The up-lighting was set to our wedding colors and really helped set the tone for the evening. Prior to the wedding, Melodi was always available for questions by phone or email. Her input was invaluable. Jody was our server for the evening and she was incredible! Every time we turned around she was waiting with fresh drinks or a tray of food. We can't say enough great things about her! We would recommend Melodi and Valley Country Club to everyone as we had such an amazing experience. Thank you again Valley Country Club, you really helped to make our happily ever after come true!