Valley Creek Productions

West Chester, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Valley Creek Productions

Valley Creek Productions is a local, experienced wedding videography company based out of West Chester, Pennsylvania serving Pennsylvania and the surrounding tri-state area. Having been voted one of the top three videographers in Philadelphia by Philly Hot List and best Video Production company by Main Line Today in 2018, you can expect high-quality results from this team. Valley Creek Productions understands that video coverage of your wedding day captures much more than photographs. From the emotional tone of your wedding vows to the cheerful celebrations of your guests, the team at Valley Creek Productions will capture every moment without you even realizing they're there.

Valley Creek Productions has videography packages to fit you and your needs. Each package includes a full-feature video, multiple locations, and high-definition video. In addition to the basics, Valley Creek Productions also offers:

• Additional hours

Amy
Amy

Married on 11/10/2018

Highly Recommended

We received our final videos the other week and we cannot express how happy we are with the final product. They exceeded our expectations. Turn-around was timely, they were thorough and receptive to ... Read more any changes we wanted to make (even though there were not many at all!) I would highly recommend Justin and his team for your special day. You will not regret it!

B
Brandon Byerly

Married on 10/14/2018

As professional as you can get!

My wife and I were tossing around getting a videographer for our wedding. We decided after we fulfilled all other payments if we had the extra cash we would do it and we did. I work along side Justin ... Read more in the wedding industry and he was the first one we thought of. Nothing but professional from start to finish. The day of both team members of the company were prompt, non intrusive, and seemed to have gotten all the right shots. Our final video was amazing! We received a little box in the mail that had a beautiful engraved box and usb drive with a nice note and two bags of popcorn (I’m starting to think Justin is a fan of popcorn because every time I see him he has bags of it). We were expecting a padded mailer with a jump drive in it and this just blew us away. Sometimes the little things make it worth all the money you spend on these events. Highly recommend!

Jordan
Jordan

Married on 10/13/2018

Our wedding 10.13.18

We worked with Justin and had an amazing experience. We talked about what I wanted and he made it happen! Our wedding video is everything I dreamed it would be and we love sharing the video with ... Read more friends and family! It’s like we are reliving the day every time we watch it! While watching the video, I noticed towards the end that Justin got a video of my son doing a little head nod and “snap” that I love him doing! It worked perfectly with the music chosen and I was in tears that he got something I love my son doing on video. I also am a very indecisive person and couldn’t chose all the songs I wanted for our video and Justin was an amazing help and filled in the music with songs played at the wedding and what he thought would work best! I would absolutely recommend Valley Creek Productions to anyone wanting their wedding videod!