Valley Hi Country Club

Elk Grove, CA · View map · Visit website

About Valley Hi Country Club

Valley Hi Country Club is an elegant golf and country club located in Elk Grove, California. Couples can enjoy the beautifully manicured lawns during their outdoor ceremony and then move indoors to their grand ballroom for their reception. Valley Hi Country Club offers superb service and attention to detail to all of their couples and guests.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 200 guests at this golf and country club. They offer a lakeside ceremony site and a Tuscan style ballroom overlooking the fairways and fountains for the reception. There’s also a spacious outdoor terrace perfect for cocktail hour.

Valley Hi Country Club has been a part of the wedding industry since 1959. Their experienced staff will make sure you have a day to remember. Their services include:

• Bridal suite

M
Featured
Marlynn

Married on 07/21/2018

For all of you that are still in the hunt of a perfect venue to have your wedding... Stop your search because you’ve found it! This venue is beautiful and very affordable especially for all that you ... Read more receive. My wedding was truly a dream come true! It was absolutely perfect!! Food was amazing, the staff was very professional and don’t even get me started with the event coordinator. Eloisa was beyond helpful throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding day and making sure I wasn’t forgetting even the smallest detail. Her communication skills are fenomenal! She made sure on the day of my wedding everything was where it needed to be and let me tell you, it was everything I’ve ever wanted and hoped for! She kept us on our timeline so everything went smoothly as planned. The best part was that she made sure that my hubby and i got to sit down and eat a few bites of our chosen odurvees before our big entrance as Mr & Mrs✨ We can’t thank you enough Valley Hi for having such an amazing staff and for making my wedding day the best day of my entire life!!!

Aryana
Aryana

Married on 06/08/2019

Eloisa is AMAZING!!

OMG what can I say about Eloisa at Valley Hi County Club, she is amazing. From our first meeting I knew that VHCC was the place for our wedding, Not only is the place beautiful but the staff are ... Read more really nice. Eloisa was able to provide us something that was not only great but reasonably priced. The food tasting was great everything was delicious. So happy that we’re able to have VHCC as our Wedding Venue!!!

N
Noemi

Married on 07/22/2018

I highly recommend this venue. My guests enjoyed the food and the venue. My husband and I are very happy with the service provided. Eloísa is great to work with;she is very responsive to requests and ... Read more questions and take time to communicate with vendors so that the wedding day goes as smoothly as possible. If you are looking for an affordable, nice and organized wedding, this is your place.