Valley Hi Country Club

Elk Grove, CA · View map · Visit website

About Valley Hi Country Club

Established in 1958, Valley Hi Country Club is not only an elite private country club, but a fixture in the community, and showplace for entertaining guests. The Clubhouse was most recently remodel in 2003 offers a classic, customizable canvas to make your own for any celebration.

Our in-house culinary team offers seasonal menu options, either plated or buffet style. While catering from Valley Hi is required for all reservations, allowances for ethnic or cultural supplemental items can be negotiated with additional considerations.

The spacious Ballroom can accommodate up to 200 guests indoors, offers breathtaking views of the manicured grounds & golf course through floor to ceiling windows.

For larger guestlists, our outdoor Garden Courtyard can accommodate seating for up to 300.

Spaces and options for more intimate celebrations are also available - please inquire!

Complimentary Inclusions

- Cake Cutting & Service

House Items include:
- Tables
- Banquet Chairs
- Linens & Napkins (assorted colors)
- China (ivory, plain)

Featured
Diana Rossmy

Getting married on 11/07/2020

Wedding Venue

Stephanie and Aly were amazing. I explained my vision for my wedding day and they gave my fiancé and I their feedback which was well received. They told us about the options available and what they ... Read more are able to do to make the day successful. Looking forward to a beautiful wedding

Aryana
Aryana

Married on 06/08/2019

Eloisa is AMAZING!!

OMG what can I say about Eloisa at Valley Hi County Club, she is amazing. From our first meeting I knew that VHCC was the place for our wedding, Not only is the place beautiful but the staff are ... Read more really nice. Eloisa was able to provide us something that was not only great but reasonably priced. The food tasting was great everything was delicious. So happy that we’re able to have VHCC as our Wedding Venue!!!

N
Noemi

Married on 07/22/2018

I highly recommend this venue. My guests enjoyed the food and the venue. My husband and I are very happy with the service provided. Eloísa is great to work with;she is very responsive to requests and ... Read more questions and take time to communicate with vendors so that the wedding day goes as smoothly as possible. If you are looking for an affordable, nice and organized wedding, this is your place.