Val's Chic Party Boutique

Richmond, VA · View map

About Val's Chic Party Boutique

Val's Chic Party Boutique is a full service wedding and events design company. Whether you are looking to host an over- the -top, glamorous affair or an intimate, romantic evening, Val's Chic Party Boutique has the knowledge to make your dreams come to life. Each wedding and event is custom designed to fit your personal style. Why stress over decor? Val's Chic Party Boutique will create a custom design plan, provides all of the decor, executes all the set up the day of, and breaks it all down. Let Val's Chic Party Boutique bring your vision to life!

7 Reviews for Val's Chic Party Boutique

7 Val's Chic Party Boutique Reviews

Shanell
Shanell

Married on 06/01/2019

Simply amazing!

Val is the most sweetest person you will ever meet. She’s flexible and so easy to work with. When I first spoke with Val I told her what look I was going for and she knew exactly what to do. She did ... Read more decor for my wedding ceremony and reception in the same venue, two separate rooms. I’ve seen her work online but to actually see it in person is just AMAZING! It was so BEAUTIFUL! My wedding guests are still raving about how beautiful the decor was on my wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend Val to anyone I know. She’s so awesome!

Carmen
Carmen

Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful.... just so beautiful!

Val made the reception venue look so regal and beautiful. I wish I had more time to appreciate every detail of her decorating! Every thing was perfect and left my guests raving about the reception! ... Read more reception!

S
Shemeka

Married on 08/18/2018

I wish I could give her 10 stars! Val did an amazing job and I'm forever thankful for my fairytale wedding Read more I wish I could give her 10 stars! Val did an amazing job and I'm forever thankful for my fairytale wedding