Van Gorder Photo

Glendale, CA · View map · Visit website

About Van Gorder Photo

Van Gorder Photo is a photographer based in Glendale, California. With over 10 years of industry experience, owner and professional photographer Mike is dedicated to making your budget work. Van Gorder Photo prioritizes customer satisfaction, and endeavors to ensure you relax and enjoy the most important days of your life.

Van Gorder Photo specializes in custom wedding packages tailor-made to suit your wedding’s particular needs. High resolution digital files are included in every package, and upon booking, Mike reserves the full day for your wedding. Additional hours, an engagement photo shoot, a second shooter, toning, albums, canvas, prints, and proofs are available to add to your custom package. Mike is happy to travel throughout California for destination weddings and elopements upon request. Boudoir and trash the dress photo shoots are also available for interested clients.

15 Reviews for Van Gorder Photo

15 Van Gorder Photo Reviews

Brenda
Featured
Brenda

Married on 09/29/2018

Mike is absolutely fantastic! He did both our engagement photo shoot and wedding photos; both of which included our fur children and he nailed it! He made all our family and friends so happy with his ... Read more charisma and kindness. He even saved me from a mini meltdown. We also had an uncle in town from England who loves to take photos and he was extraordinarily kind to him, allowed him to take photos, and even gave him some tips when most photographers have never allowed him to photograph "their" events. I could go on and on about his pleasantries, but to get straight to the point the photos are priceless. They are beautiful, unique, artistic, and so very clever. The cherry on top; we received the photos so much sooner than expected. Many of my friends were jealous at my lack of having to wait. I highly recommend working with Mike. I think he and all members of Van Gorder Photography are a hidden gem.

Jessica
Jessica Cotaya Ramirez

Married on 12/01/2018

We’ll get married again so you photograph us again

Planning a wedding ( renewals) is stressful enough, then to have the photographer you book cancel on you is even more like the end of the world to a bride. I luckily have a great network of friends ... Read more and was introduced to VanGorder photography. I trusted the referral, I reached out , he was available and that was one less thing to stress over. We had agreed he would photograph our wedding from 1pm to 7pm, I thought it was a lot actually but now I'm giving you brides book the photographer for the entire wedding. I figured since we would have a photo booth from 7pm to 10pm, we wouldn't need a professional anymore, I was dead wrong and we request for him to stay longer. Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with , he had such a down to earth personality and was so patient with us when directing us to attempt the perfect shot. Now when I look back at the album , I cry. He captured the moments that where closest to my heart. I wanted to pack him our suitcase so he could have captured our Honeymoon as well. He works really well with offbeat brides, which I'm not but he didn't make me feel I needed to be one to feel beautiful

Justine
Justine

Married on 10/13/2018

Mike is incredible!!!

I couldn't be happy that we picked Mike to shot our wedding. The pictures are breathtaking and he was wonderful to works with and frankly also just fun to be around. He managed to really capture us ... Read more and our quirky personalities perfectly, and we couldn't be happier. In addition to being a joy to work with and being exceptionally talented he willing to work with us on price, which considering our rather tiny budget was a godsend. I would DEFINITELY recommend him. I think choosing him to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made!