Van Hoosen Video

Lincoln, NE · View map · Visit website

About Van Hoosen Video

Van Hoosen Video is a wedding videography production company based in Lincoln, Nebraska. We started this business in 1999 when there were just a handful of wedding video producers. Our focus has always been, provide professional, affordable wedding video production to our customers. Serving southeast Nebraska and the surrounding region, this production team feels that each project presents new opportunities; each is unique, much like the couples who hire them. Owners Steve and Linda Van Hoosen are seasoned experts who combine their skills to create fantastic videos. Steve and Linda bring a cinematic style to their work behind the camera and in front of the editing machine. Both have spent their entire careers in video production. Upon hiring VHV, you will get the services of TWO professionally skilled producers. Ask us about our popular, money-saving referral program too!

We offer two basic packages. The Full Wedding Day and Half Wedding Day. Couples working with Van Hoosen Video may opt for additional hours of coverage, and they have the opportunity to specify how they’d like their final video delivered, with options such as USB Jump Drive, Digital File Download and DVD. Van Hoosen will have the cameras rolling during rehearsal dinners, pre-ceremony, the ceremony and also the reception. Services include:

• High-definition video
  • Full feature video
  • Multiple cameras (3 during ceremony)
  • Highlight video

2 Van Hoosen Video Reviews

J
Jen

Married on 10/21/2017

I have had them for both of our children’s weddings. They are absolutely wonderful and would recommend them to all. So professional day of wedding and awesome end product. So happy we have this memory ... Read more on video!!!!

C
Catelyn

Married on 10/15/2016

I just watched my video from Van Hoosen video and it was amazing! Every moment I wanted captured was in my video and I got to see many things I missed from the day. I can't thank them enough for ... Read more everything they were able to capture! The editing was perfect and the video quality is absolutely amazing! I can't thank you guys enough for your amazing work.

Van Hoosen Video FAQ