VanBee & Co.

Saranac Lake, NY · View map · Visit website

About VanBee & Co.

VanBee & Co. is a boutique, wedding and event planning and promotional company based in Saranac Lake, New York. The company is owned by Nicole Brownell and Katy Van Anden who specialize in planning and producing local and destination weddings, corporate events, promotional events, private parties, and galas. They use their expertise, creativity, and keen attention to detail to provide a truly memorable occasion for each couple.

VanBee & Co. provides three event planners who can assist couples and clients in creating a truly individual wedding event. They cover ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for different wedding types such as civil, destination, cultural, military, religious, non-religious, double, and eco-friendly. VanBee & Co.'s event planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines

30 Reviews for VanBee & Co.

30 VanBee & Co. Reviews

K
Featured
Krissy

Married on 06/11/2016

If you are considering a wedding or any event in the Adirondack region you would be crazy to not call Katy. Katy and her team are exceptional and all around power houses! From our first consultation ... Read more conversation I knew that Katy was going to be an essential player in our wedding planning - her joyful spirit and easy going personality made it fun to work with her. Katy's ability to manage all of the pieces while creating our vision was spot on, I cannot say enough good things about working with her. I was planning the wedding from a distance and Katy made it so simple and seamless, our regular phone calls were light hearted and productive and she truly listened to all of my ideas and requests and turned around and delivered. Her experience in wedding planning and her connections to local vendors was invaluable to us, there is no way I would have been able to plan the wedding without her. Lucky for me, Katy was on site Friday, Saturday & Sunday of our wedding weekend and like I mentioned before, she is a powerhouse! She made it so easy for me to really relax and enjoy the event without worrying about making sure everything was in place. We had the best time at our wedding and we have Katy and her team to thank for that. I highly recommend VanBee & Co and Katy for any event you are planning in the region, they will not disappoint.

M
Megan

Married on 10/08/2018

Best decision we made!

Hiring Katy from VanBee Co was the best decision we made for our wedding. She took our vision, made it come to life, and somehow made it even better! Wedding planning was initially a struggle for us ... Read more but Katy made the process enjoyable and we actually looked forward to our monthly calls. Living 5 hours from our venue should've been stressful, but she made every aspect of planning easy for us. Our wedding day would not have been as special as it was without her guidance and support. We will always be grateful to Katy for all of her help and for making our dream wedding become reality!

M
Michelle

Married on 09/29/2018

Best Decision Ever: Highly Recommend Katy and Her All-Star Team!!

My husband and I cannot recommend Katy and her team highly enough! Katy was integral to the planning process--making sure everything was done calmly, with plenty of time, and with very little stress, ... Read more considering the enormity of the task at hand! She gave advice when we asked for it, and enthusiastically, warmly, and realistically supported the ideas we had. Every step of the way, I felt that our plans and ideas were being fully realized by her. She never let ANYTHING drop: she is highly organized and clearly passionate about her job. She is kind and wants to help make this the best day of your life. While highly organized--she is also very calm, which makes you feel that she's in control in a completely NON-stressful way. I am also organized, but with Katy, I felt that I didn't have to be constantly worrying about all the things I didn't know I didn't know! Her expertise and guidance constantly reassured me that everything would be fine and that nothing would be forgotten. We also had Katy the day of our wedding, as our on-site wedding coordinator. While I highly recommend Katy as your wedding planner AND on-site coordinator, I know that sometimes people only opt-in for the day-of on-site coordinator. If this is you: DO IT!! I can't recommend it highly enough. That way: you can sit back and relax and dreamily float through your big day with literally no stress, focusing on enjoying your family and friends and new partner, and let Katy handle all the details and timing and everything in between. She was also the one to work with all of our vendors: again, a total game-changer for us. Our wedding would have (literally) been completely different without Katy and her team. We can't thank her enough!!!