Vanessa Jaimes Floral Design

Crista
Crista Macias

Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing experience

Vanessa Jaimes and her team were an absolute joy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. She took our vision and went above and beyond with it. It was so much better than I could have ... Read more ever imagined. Vanessa was responsive and accommodating, making it so easy to trust her on the wedding day. She even went as far as meeting my husband and I when we booked a trip to Mexico during the planning process. Her quality of floral, amazing custom designs, and customer service set her apart from everyone else in her area and I can't recommend her enough.

L
Lynne

Married on 11/04/2017

I worked long distance with Vanessa for a wedding in Cancun. I originally requested minimal reception table decorations but at the last minute, due to shipping problems, I asked Vanessa to create the ... Read more entire centerpiece for each reception table. She accepted the request and with very little time she created beautiful table centerpieces. The bridal bouquets and ceremony arch flowers were gorgeous! Everyone commented on their beauty. The flowers also make the pictures more beautiful. I would highly recommend Vanessa...she is creative, flexible and a pleasure to work with.

J
Jessica

Married on 09/23/2017

Vanessa was a true pleasure to work with! When the venue recommended her and after reviewing her social media pages I knew she was the perfect fit for what I wanted. I sent a few inspiration photos to ... Read more her and then let her do her thing because I knew her talent could be trusted. She was quick to respond to my last minute changes and questions. On the day of the wedding, I was absolutely thrilled with my flowers. She even made a few last minute changes to the reception site due to an oversight on my part with the amount of tables. She was truly phenomenal. The only disappointing part was leaving so many beautiful flowers behind since it was a destination wedding. We can not recommend Vanessa enough!