Vanity Belle

Costa Mesa, CA · View map · Visit website

About Vanity Belle

Vanity Belle is a wedding makeup and hair company with locations in Costa Mesa and La Jolla, California. Since 2012, this team of freelance hair and makeup artists have been helping clients look and feel their absolute best for any occasion. They offer a completely private, five-star experience from start to finish, whether you need in-salon or on-site wedding makeup, hair, or other beauty services.

Vanity Belle offers bridal previews and consultations for hair and makeup, as well as on-site services for a complete experience. No matter your vision or style, you are sure to get the look you imagine for your big day. We have a large team of talented artists/stylists, so you and your entire wedding party can easily be pampered and dolled-up.

186 Reviews for Vanity Belle

186 Vanity Belle Reviews

A
Featured
Allison

Married on 03/20/2017

I loved being pampered at vanity belle with my bridesmaids! Vanity belle attended to our every wish. Even though I was planning my wedding from Germany - vanity belle was always prompt and ... Read more responsive. Even without my trial bridal hair and makeup (due to the fact that I was out of the country) my hair and makeup was everything that I had ever dreamed of. Truthfully, getting ready and having my hair and makeup done was one of the best parts of my wedding day! Vanity belle came highly recommended and I will pass on the same high recommendation! Definitely book vanity belle for your big day or for any special occasion <3

Abby
Abby

Married on 07/19/2019

Vanity Belle Dream Team

This company has it going on! From the beginning I was super impressed with the layout and the amount of information on their website. I found everything I needed, but still had a few questions. I got ... Read more in touch with the owner, Jonathan Nino, and he was VERY responsive. Anytime I emailed him within the one year up until my big day, he was getting back to me very fast, which was awesome. I also requested to pick my artists for my trial (they're typically assigned to you) after looking at the San Diego locations artists IG pages and he allowed me to do so which I really appreciate. I had my trial on NYE so I could use my hair/makeup look for my fun night out. I had Dannielle for hair and Taylor for makeup and they were both AWESOME! So fun to talk to, so sweet, so funny, they worked great together. I was super confident in my choice and loved how they worked with me to make sure I was happy with how everything looked. 7 months after my trial was my wedding day and we ended having more people than initially anticipated so we hired a third artist Amber. Although she didn't work on me personally, I was blown away by the artistry on the faces and hair she did on my bridal party/moms! Dannielle and Taylor were super fun to be around during the wedding of my morning, they were chatting with everyone, they were on time and professional, and they made us all look and feel absolutely beautiful. I cannot recommend this company enough and these three artists enough. Additionally, their online platform for messaging, payments, contract, etc. is all super user friendly and clear. They do it all!

S
Shannon Malecki

Married on 07/13/2019

I never felt as pretty as i did on my wedding day

Rachel was the most incredible make up artist I’ve ever had. My make up looked natural but enhanced my features. My bridesmaids also said it was the best they have ever looked! Thank you Vanity Belles ... Read more for being so professional from start to finish