Vanity Photo Booths

Hauppauge, NY · View map

About Vanity Photo Booths

Vanity Photo Booths is the premier wedding and event Photo Booth Company in the US, with corporate headquarters in New York.

As the designer and manufacturer of the HOTTEST and most technically advanced photo booth we offer you the confidence of knowing that our WORLDWIDE network of owner/operators continually and consistently bring our photo booth expertise to weddings, sweet 16's Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Quincenera's and Corporate events - literally around the clock, every day!

At Vanity Photo Booths all we do is Photo Booths from beginning to end. From design and development to watching the smiles of happy customers as they have fun smiling and making memories every time they make the choice to hire a Vanity Photo Booth!

Don't trust your wedding or other special event to just any Photo Booth rental company. Be part of the thousands of happy clients world-wide who have discovered that a Vanity Booth was just what they were looking for : A Photo Booth that looks as good as all of the other details for their special event and that performs even better.

LED Lights that match your décor and add to the energy of the room

Custom HD Slideshow

E-mail and Facebook Sharing

Favorite Photo Souvenir

Extra Prints

Customized Welcome Screen

Customized 4x6 or Double Photo Strips

Reserve your Vanity Photo Booth Today!

1 Reviews for Vanity Photo Booths

1 Vanity Photo Booths Reviews

A
Anthony

Married on 05/30/2015

I am not sure why this is showing them as being in Arizona, but this is definitely the company my wife and I used for our photobooth. Vanity was great to work with... They were really helpful and ... Read more worked with us to make sure we got the customization we were looking for. The day of, everyone had a blast in the photobooth...from our crazy to friends to our shy ring bearer. The machine printed two copies of each strip, and the super friendly attendant help make an album for us out of the second copies. They also gave a us a flash drive with digital copies of everything! I would absolutely recommend Vanity photobooths to all my friends!

Vanity Photo Booths FAQ