Vannak Photography

Fall River, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Vannak Photography

Vannak Photography is owned by Vannak Pen, a wedding photographer located in south eastern, Massachusetts. In addition to having a deep passion for his craft, Vannak also enjoys the adventure that accompanies his images, meeting new people and visiting fantastic places. With each new couple, he falls in love with their romantic story, bringing their personality and uniqueness into full spotlight in their pictures. While he first started as a landscape photographer, Vannak quickly realized his true calling was to follow his heart and capture weddings, using all of his creativeness to result in dream shoots for each couple.

In addition to wedding day photos, destination weddings, and wedding portraits, Vannak Photography can also photograph engagement shoots and trash-the-dress sessions. He uses all types of photography styles, calling on contemporary, film, natural, photojournalistic, traditional, and vintage themes depending on the style of his couple as well as the event. Vannak offers his clients additional hours, multiple location shooting, and the services of a second shooter, if necessary. He can transfer final, high-resolution photos to couples as digital files, prints, proofs, slideshows, or save the dates.

8 Reviews for Vannak Photography

8 Vannak Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Annelise P

Married on 11/06/2016

Best Photographer Ever!

By far, Vannak Photography was one of the best and easiest decisions we made during the entire wedding planning process. He is a photographer that will go above and beyond and produce the most ... Read more gorgeous photos beyond your wildest expectations. Vannak worked within our budget and met us on numerous occasions, prior to the wedding, to solidify the theme we wanted from the pictures. On the day of our wedding, he was there with his two assistants from the moment my bridal party went to the salon to my husband getting ready to the end of the reception. Vannak and his staff captured every moment that we could have ever imagined. As per our request, he captured all those candid moments and little details we wanted to remember and did Vannak Photography deliver! Vannak Photography truly captured our story of our union as husband and wife through his photos. As we sat viewing our photos for the first time since our wedding, my concern of not having a videographer instantly vanished. Vannak Photography captured every emotion, every detail, and every element that made our wedding day so joyous and special. His photos were breathtaking.

K
Kathryn

Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot even begin to express how wonderful Vannak is. Not only is he very kind and easy to work with but, his photographs are absolutely stunning! He got shots that I never even thought to have ... Read more taken and captured moments when I didn't even realize he was there. I was almost in tears when I received our wedding photos; they are truly that amazing. Thank you, Vannak, I will never forget a single moment from my wedding. You are amazing.

T
Tom

Married on 09/22/2018

A true professional and a pleasure to work with. Vannak really knows his stuff and his results are amazing! My wife especially loves our photos. Happy wife, happy life! Read more A true professional and a pleasure to work with. Vannak really knows his stuff and his results are amazing! My wife especially loves our photos. Happy wife, happy life!