Vannak Photography

Fall River, MA · View map · Visit website

About Vannak Photography

Vannak Photography is a wedding photography business operating out of Fall River, Massachusetts. Vannak Pen, who owns and operates the business, possesses a passion for producing powerful and meaningful photos. With every new couple, Vannak makes it his goal to reflect their character, personality, and unique tale of romance.

Experience

While he first started as a landscape photographer, Vannak quickly realized his true calling was to follow his heart and capture weddings. For this pursuit, he harnesses all of his creativity to produce stunning high-resolution images that do justice to couples’ special celebrations.

In addition to wedding day photos, destination weddings, and wedding portraits, Vannak Photography can also cover engagement photo shoots and trash-the-dress sessions. He identifies with a number of photographic styles, calling on contemporary, film, natural, photojournalistic, traditional, and vintage themes. Depending on the couple’s preferences, he draws on different approaches to produce the right results. Vannak offers his clients additional hours, multiple-location sessions, and the services of a second photographer if necessary. He can transfer final, high-resolution photos to couples as digital files, prints, proofs, slideshows, or save-the-dates. Other services available include a one-event-per-day policy as well as boudoir sessions.

9 Reviews for Vannak Photography

9 Vannak Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Annelise P

Married on 11/06/2016

Best Photographer Ever!

By far, Vannak Photography was one of the best and easiest decisions we made during the entire wedding planning process. He is a photographer that will go above and beyond and produce the most ... Read more gorgeous photos beyond your wildest expectations. Vannak worked within our budget and met us on numerous occasions, prior to the wedding, to solidify the theme we wanted from the pictures. On the day of our wedding, he was there with his two assistants from the moment my bridal party went to the salon to my husband getting ready to the end of the reception. Vannak and his staff captured every moment that we could have ever imagined. As per our request, he captured all those candid moments and little details we wanted to remember and did Vannak Photography deliver! Vannak Photography truly captured our story of our union as husband and wife through his photos. As we sat viewing our photos for the first time since our wedding, my concern of not having a videographer instantly vanished. Vannak Photography captured every emotion, every detail, and every element that made our wedding day so joyous and special. His photos were breathtaking.

R
Ryan

Married on 06/08/2019

Vannak was amazing!

Vannak was our wedding photographer and crushed it. He was amazing every step of the way. Prior to the wedding, he made a point to meet with us and review the day ahead and our vision for the ... Read more pictures. The day of the wedding he was EVERYWHERE at once. He was funny, calm and patient and took so many amazing photos of us. He barely stopped to eat dinner. I can't thank him enough for doing such a wonderful job, and HIGHLY recommend him to anyone needing an elite photographer.

K
Kathryn

Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot even begin to express how wonderful Vannak is. Not only is he very kind and easy to work with but, his photographs are absolutely stunning! He got shots that I never even thought to have ... Read more taken and captured moments when I didn't even realize he was there. I was almost in tears when I received our wedding photos; they are truly that amazing. Thank you, Vannak, I will never forget a single moment from my wedding. You are amazing.