Vanns Valley Event Center

Shelbyville, MI · View map

About Vanns Valley Event Center

About Us

Vanns Valley Event Center venue is located on 47 acres of private property which used to be a former golf course previously known as Hidden Valley. The cart paths are still intact for leisurely walks while the bridal party is getting last minutes photos or after dinner to enjoy the evening sunset. The venue can accomodate wedding ceremonies and reception and can hold up to 300. There are numerous photo opportunities and for booking your special day with us you get a 3 hour block of time to spend with your photographer to take you engagement photos. Please reveiw our facebook pages Vanns Valley Event Center and Vanns Valley to view weddings that have taken place at our venue. The venue can be decorated to look rustic or elegant and the evening lighting effects enhance the ovvionce making for a magical setting. There are bride and groom suites for the bridal parties to prepare for the day. We have ample paved parking for your guests. Please contact us to schedule a no-pressure tour to view the beautiful property in person and to have all of your questions answered.

Our Passion

We are family owened and operated. We take pride in our venue and want for others to enjoy the beauty as well. We appreciate any recommendations to friends and family. Word of mouth is the best form of advertisement If you like what you see and enjoy your experience with us please share with others. Referrals are appreciated.

2 Reviews for Vanns Valley Event Center

2 Vanns Valley Event Center Reviews

A
amy

Married on 10/21/2017

At first I was a little nervous to have my reception at Vann’s Valley. It didn’t seem to fit my hopes but the price was right so we booked them. However! I was blown away on the day of my wedding with ... Read more how beautiful it was once it was all done up! Amber was sooo so great to work with! She was always timely, friendly, and professional! She clearly loves weddings as much as the brides! On the morning of the wedding while decorating we couldn’t find a few items I was expecting to be available and I had misunderstood her with how many tables I would need. I called Amber (a mother with small children who were probably sleeping ornjust getting up) and she was at the venue in minutes! The miscommunication was completely on me but she was just as kind and friendly as always! I suggest Vann’s to everyone!

B
Bre

Married on 07/07/2017

I cannot put enough words together just how AMAZING Vann's Valley Event Center really is. Our wedding date was 7/7/17. Yes, the Friday after an unusually strong storm moved right through the area. ... Read more First things first, they called me as soon as they knew that there was not only no power, but there were power lines down across the parking lot. They were beyond polite, beyond professional, and more than ready to do whatever they possibly could to make sure that our wedding could still happen. It wasn't even 8:30 am, and they had already been on on the phone with Consumers Energy, took a visit out to the site to assess damage, and were already through their preliminary plan to make this happen. I did not need to panic for one second because they were already on the ball and were handling things. Throughout the morning they kept in contact with me, designed plans if needed and sent photos. All without being obtrusive or panicked in any way. Our wedding did happen with power and appropriate parking exactly on schedule. Like there was never a storm at all. This place is a true gem that does not get enough attention or usage. It is a peaceful, well kept, professionally run diamond. It is a beautiful site by day, and so many wonderful extras at night. The family that runs this facility welcomes you like family, they truly care about the weddings and events that take place there. It is a rare and lost art that they do so well there. If you are even thinking about them, please go visit. Take a look around. I am thrilled that we chose Vann's Valley Event Center. It has started our forever off on the right foot with so many priceless memories that we will always have. I am forever grateful.

Vanns Valley Event Center FAQ