VantageOne Event Rentals

Jamaica · View map

About VantageOne Event Rentals

VantageOne Event Rentals is a full service event rentals and execution company that focuses on delivering to our clients the very best experience. With over 10 years in the industry, our key areas of focus include but are not limited to;

Anniversary Events

2 VantageOne Event Rentals Reviews

J
Jordanne

Married on 04/01/2016

I had a great experience working with Vantage One Rentals. Claudine and her team were very professional and very resourceful. I had a tight budget but the team worked with me and we figured out how to ... Read more have the wedding of my dreams without increasing the budget. I didn't have to worry about one thing on my wedding day because they executed and delivered on everything! They were on time, the decor was beautiful and the function was properly coordinated so all I had to do was show up. The day exceeded my expectations and it was all because of their help and professionalism.

C
Carole

Married on 11/21/2015

Planning a destination wedding was very stressful but well worth it. Claudine made our lives so much easier. She was professional and came through with everything promised. She hands on and I highly ... Read more highly recommend Vantage One Rentals for any occasion

VantageOne Event Rentals FAQ