Varoca Weddings & Events

Boynton Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Varoca Weddings & Events

Varoca Weddings & Events is an experienced wedding planner located in West Palm Beach, Florida. Offering many unique qualities, including floral design and being certified travel agents. In that respect they stand apart from other wedding planners. Their team will plan, design and coordinate your wedding, your florals and all your travel needs! Honeymoon, room blocks for out of town guests, you name it they will execute it! With over a decade of experience in event planning, they have the knowledge and skill to create your perfect wedding.

Varoca Weddings & Events provides three packages for couples to consider: Silver, Gold and A La Carte. Whether you are looking for partial, full or day-of coordination planning services, they have options for everyone. Services like budget analysis will allow you to get the most out of your fund without breaking the bank. Timelines ensure you stay on track during the time leading up to your big day, etc....

29 Reviews for Varoca Weddings & Events

29 Varoca Weddings & Events Reviews

Olivia
Olivia Nugent

Married on 05/11/2019

So Thankful!

I'm so happy I decided to bring on coordinators, and SO happy that I found Varoca. I hired them for "day-of" coordination but they started working with us and vendors getting organized about a month ... Read more out. The value for everything they did could not have been beat. Vanessa and Corin were amazing from the start and definitely went above and beyond - they handled literally everything and even surprised me with special decorations they knew I wanted. It was 100% enjoyable working with them and I realized after how the wedding would have been completely disorganized without them. Thank goodness for the two of them because our venue was a mess and all over the place (and I'm not the most detail oriented). They were amazing with the creative parts too, arranging flowers and table decor that was more beautiful than I could have imagined. We're forever grateful for all the hard work and long hours they put in making our weekend so amazing

A
Ashley Gopaul

Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing service

I actually won a free day of wedding planning and honestly Vanessa and Corin were amazing! They consistently followed up with me, and ensured they knew every detail of my wedding. Indian weddings ... Read more especially have so many parts to it, and they really took the time to understand timing and what was important. They helped every step of the way and ensured anything I wanted was done. I definitely would recommend Varoca to anyone getting married.

Stephane
Stephane

Married on 12/08/2018

Day of Coordinator

I hired Vanessa 2 weeks before my wedding � as a day of wedding coordinator.. All I can say is WOW!. She is actually a certified wedding planner which I did not know and I have never met ... Read more such a professional who not only loves what she does but goes OVER AND BEYOND her duties to make you happy!!!!! She is HONEST, she has CLASS, she is PUNCTUAL, she is on POINT, She puts your INTERESTS before hers! And it shows!!! That’s what every bride needs! You do not find that everyday! Planning a wedding is extremely stressful! Had I not hired Vanessa and Michelle my whole year of planning would have been flushed in the toilet because the day of your wedding is what really counts! She made sure that everyone was on time and I mean EVERYONE (wedding party/vendors included). With the little time that she had she delivered like a champion and I was very IMPRESSED!!!...Coming from a picky woman like myself, it speaks volume! I practice orthodontics for a living and we orthodontists like things executed close to perfection! I just regret not hiring her sooner! I would have been more relaxed and would have enjoyed this whole experience instead of stressing out.. FOR ALL OF YOU FUTURE BRIDES LOOKING FOR A TRUE PROFESSIONAL TO PLAN YOUR WEDDING, AND WISH TO ENJOY THIS SPECIAL TIME IN YOUR LIFE GIVE VANESSA A CALL! SHE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY! I would give her a million stars if I could! Thanks again Vanessa Roc Cantave from the bottom of my heart!�