Vasilis Kantarakis Films

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About Vasilis Kantarakis Films

Vasilis Kantarakis Films is a wedding videography service based out of Athens, Greece. With a cinematic style, Vasilis will capture every precious moment of your big day and give you a beautiful wedding video that you can rewatch and relive for years to come!

Vasilis Kantarakis Films offers many services to document your big day and provide you with an enjoyable experience. Wedding videography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Save the date

Other Services
Vasilis also provides many different file formats of your film to make it easier to share with family and friends. The different file formats he offers include:

• Blu-ray

J
Featured
Joelle

Married on 06/04/2016

Vasilis was extremely discreet and the end result was just beautiful. Great work, very professional, very esthetic. Read more Vasilis was extremely discreet and the end result was just beautiful. Great work, very professional, very esthetic.

R
Robert Fox

Married on 09/29/2018

Simply Amazing

Although my girlfriend (oops.. Wife) will write a much more eloquent review I would like to say that Vasilis was incredible. The videos (long and short) perfectly captured the wedding and all emotions ... Read more and brought everyone back to the day. We received compliments on the video from everyone we showed it to, bringing tears to all eyes. I am not a very emotional person but I can tell you this video is really a work of art and truly the best video I have ever seen. Combine this with his very reasonable price and flexible attitude we will without a doubt request his services again for any event that requires video.

V
Vas and Eli

Married on 09/22/2018

It's all about the memories you wish to create, innit?

While "investing" numerous hours on wedding preparation, by having in mind the "big picture" or concept in other words, you also dedicate a lot of time for smaller but important things, as for example ... Read more invitations, welcome gifts, surprises and many many other important things that will make your day special. Reaching down to the video part, what most people look after is to create something that will be unique and authentic. Who I should ask for? What I really need? Will it be cool/nice/romantic? How much I should pay for? All these questions make you realize the importance of this part. We had the honour to work with Vasilis for our wedding shooting, which we have to admit that was an astonishing experience for us!!! He and his crew were real professionals, showing great adaptation and agility, making the best impression to everyone but beyond all Vasilis created the best memories for us!!! What differentiates him from the rest? I would say, that working in many countries with different cultures made him special and I am leaving the rest as a surprise for you to discover on your first talk with Vasilis! Vasilis will make you feel special, no matter the concept will be. He is not looking after about volume on weddings, but rather selecting the couples where they want to take their video to the next level. He is obsessed with perfection, but also being so transparent while shooting (something you need to watch to understand). You will get my saying only when you see the result if you are extremely lucky to be fitted in his calendar. :D In simple words, Vasilis will create the most authentic video, which will make you emotionally, make you cry, laugh and for sure a video full of memories you would wish to create.