VE Videography

Chattanooga, TN · View map

About VE Videography

VE Videography is a cinematic videography company located in Chattanooga, Tennessee providing services to Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville, and the Atlanta, GA regions plus capable of traveling beyond to a destination of your desire. They love to provide couples exceptional films and professional services with their hard work ethics bringing you joy from the celebration of your wedding to relive again and again. With their skills, couples will relive special moments and more to look back on for generations.

VE Videography is passionate to film your beautiful memories as their film style provides cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling, traditional and many more options as your day is filled with endless possibilites to relive! Couples may receive their final videos via Blu-Ray, digital download, and/or USB Keepsake Box Set. Videographers only work one event per day and offer additional hours to ensure couples receive the utmost care and attention. VE Videography also offers the following videography services:

• Client revisions

J
Jill Jinnette

Married on 12/01/2018

Winter Wonderland

Choosing a videographer can be overwhelming. Dave and I wanted to share a magical Winter Wonderland with our guests, and make sure we were able to enjoy ourselves for years to come. Up as and Hope ... Read more with VE videography made that dream possible. Their attention to detail made everything perfect their professionalism and upbeat personalities made it fun, not just for Dave and I but the whole wedding party and guests as well. When we finally received our finished product, I was in tears. The packaging was absolutely beautiful and covered and special moments from our day. We have yet to watch this with a dry eye; every moment was made so special. They were such a pleasure to work with, and we cannot recommend them enough. Sincerely, Dave and Jill Jinnette

K
Kayley

Married on 10/06/2018

VE Videography is amazing!

VE Videography goes above and beyond to get you the best wedding video and to personalize it around you and your spouse! They were so great to work with, we had a blast! They came out during our ... Read more engagement photo shoot to get footage for a save the date video, which I had never heard of before. It turned out beautiful and was a great tool to send to friends and family. We unfortunately had to retake our wedding photos due to another vendor and Tom and Hope truly went above and beyond to give us a video that captured every part of our day with all the little details! They went out of their way to come to our retake shoot to get extra footage to add to the video, too! They are so easy to work with and you just have a lot of fun! I absolutely loved working with them and they created a beautiful video that truly captured the atmosphere of our wedding! Choose them to be your wedding videographer and you won't regret it!

P
Peyton

Married on 09/15/2018

Passionate & Talented

The VE Videography team is very passionate about their work and that is the reason that I decided on them! When I saw our wedding videos my first word was "magical"! The quality of their work is ... Read more amazing! I would hire them again and I would strongly recommend VE Videography to film your event!