Vecoma at the Yellow River

Snellville, GA · View map · Visit website

About Vecoma at the Yellow River

Vecoma at the Yellow River is a waterfront wedding venue located in Gwinnett County, Georgia. Nestled in a picturesque forest near Stone Mountain, this venue boasts a timeless beauty and gorgeous indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies just outside of Atlanta. Featuring a spacious and beautiful reception space and scenic grounds, Vecoma at the Yellow River epitomizes Southern charm and sophistication.

Facilities and Capacity

Vecoma at the Yellow River offers scenic and romantic indoor and outdoor event spaces to accommodate up to 320 wedding guests. A lush lawn and lovely river surrounded by woods is the perfect setting for an elegant outdoor ceremony and features a wooden arch, outdoor fireplaces and outdoor deck with river views. A spacious indoor reception space offers ethereal décor with elegant ceiling drapery, a beautiful stone fireplace and a dance floor. Indoor only receptions can accommodate up to 150 wedding guests.

Vecoma at the Yellow River offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Their courteous and accommodating wedding planning team is committed to providing couples with the highest level of service for their special day. They will assist you throughout all aspects of your wedding planning and provide recommended vendors. Event services offered include the following:

• Tables, chairs and dinnerware
  • Planning consultations
  • Bridal room
  • Additional time for decorations

Cuisine

The highly-trained culinary experts at Vecoma at the Yellow River specialize in crafting unforgettable dishes. Choose from numerous beverage and bar options with the ability to build a custom menu based on your unique preferences and dietary needs.

Other Services

Vecoma at the Yellow River is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

History

In 1927, Venie and Cotton Mather completed a cabin made entirely of stone and wood taken from the property. The lodge was named Vecoma, a combination of the first two letters of each of their names. Today, their family welcomes couples to celebrate their wedding day surrounded by the natural beauty of this family estate.

231 Reviews for Vecoma at the Yellow River

231 Vecoma at the Yellow River Reviews

J
Featured
Jonathan Pernes

Married on 06/01/2019

Unmatched beauty and service

My wife and I just got married here on Memorial Day weekend. We looked at soooo many places to get married and never found what we wanted. We were very impressed by the venue here, the staff and the ... Read more guidance they provided..and yes...the price was unbeatable. This venue has everything you would want and need for your special day, all in one place. Food, Drink, DJ, Photographer, Videographer...EVERYTHING. They don't jack up the price for using their in house services. My wife and I couldn't believe how easy planning our wedding here was. We had zero stress leading up to the day. The day of our wedding, everything went so smooth. The wedding coordinator was outstanding and made sure everyone was ready and knew what to do. We can't speak any higher of this place. If you are looking for a beautiful place to get married with excellent food and outstanding service, you have to get married here!!!

D
Donyea

Getting married on 09/19/2020

Wedding coming soon!!

I am super excited about having my wedding at Vecoma! The venue is beautiful. The staff are friendly and always prompt with responding to any questions I have had so far. So far so good! I am looking ... Read more forward to my big day!

Aisha
Aisha Brooks

Getting married on 06/19/2020

Amazing Experience

From the moment I sent my inquiry in to the day I signed my contract, the staff at Vecoma on the Yellow River were nothing but amazing. The venue is one of the most beautiful venues I’ve ever seen. ... Read more The staff has been extremely helpful and I am super excited about celebrating my special day with them.