Vee Vee's Cupcakes

Manteca, CA · View map

About Vee Vee's Cupcakes

~ TEMPORARILY CLOSED ~

Vee Vee's Cupcakes provides your not so ordinary cupcake! Not only delicious tasting, but beautifully created for your special event.

We cater to the Central Valley and surrounding areas. We specialize in unique gourmet cupcakes for any occasion, including weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate events, bridal showers, baby showers, you name it!

Vee Vee's is a licensed, Heath Department approved online cupcake catering business. We take pride in providing only the best! We thank you in advance for considering Vee Vee's Cupcakes for your special event and look forward to meeting you soon!

For more information or a detailed pricing and flavor list, you may visit our website @ www.veeveescupcakes.com or Check out our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/veeveescupcakes to view our latest creations or www.yelp.com to read our customer reviews.

Thank You and God Bless!

5 Reviews for Vee Vee's Cupcakes

5 Vee Vee's Cupcakes Reviews

User6046980

2+ years ago

Vee Vee's cupcakes! Wow where do I start!? Lol.. Seriously, not only is she such a sweet lady but she values her customers and her product! She is great at accommodating large and small orders, ... Read more creates beautiful and yummy cupcakes, and always gets you wanting more :) best cupcakes lady around, I won't go Anywhere else!!! My cupcake lady for life

D
Desiree

Married on 12/12/2015

When I spoke to Vee Vee regarding a possible order for our wedding, she was so nice and very helpful. She offered a great product and even offered me a discount for being a new customer, which was ... Read more awesome! Thank You Vee Vee's Cupcakes!

M
Monica

Married on 08/10/2015

Veronica made a huge impact during my chaotic wedding. We had a very short time to prepare (3 months). She made it such an easy transition, preparing everything and making it feel like a breeze. She ... Read more made our special day as special as it could have been. Our guests complimented the appearance and taste of the food. I highly recommend for those with a small budget that was superior food and service. ??