Vegas Event Lights

Las Vegas, Nevada, NV · View map · Visit website

About Vegas Event Lights

Vegas Event Lights, based in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a company that provides lighting services for weddings and other events. The company, which is experienced in providing in high-quality lighting products, is dedicated to making every event memorable, providing lighting that fits the distinct atmosphere of each wedding. Vegas Event Lights offers a variety of unique, exemplary lights to serve events throughout the Las Vegas Valley.

Vegas Event Lights helps makes all weddings more lively and exciting, and it offers lighting in a variety of styles, including bistro lights, uplights, lamp post lights, marquee letters, LED trees, decorative lighting, and reception lighting. Specifically, the company provides:

• Uplighting and accent lights
  • Hanging decor, lanterns, and chandeliers
  • Monograms and pinspotting
  • Outdoor lighting

21 Reviews for Vegas Event Lights

21 Vegas Event Lights Reviews

P
Prashani

Married on 08/12/2017

Jeff was awesome and he gets the job done, it was one less thing I had to worry about because after we discussed what I was looking for he took over and made it happen on our wedding day! I think ... Read more uplights are a must for every wedding, they bring so much life and personality in to any venue! Thank you again!

R
Racquel

Married on 07/15/2017

Loved my bistro lights for my wedding Read more Loved my bistro lights for my wedding

S
susana

Married on 06/17/2017

They were great! Great service! Read more they were great!! great service!!