Veiled By ChaCha

Glen Ellyn, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Veiled By ChaCha

Veiled By ChaCha Co. is a bridal boutique located in Glen Ellyn, Illinois. The boutique specializes in discounted and affordable designer brand wedding dresses and custom-made bridal accessories. With a selection of over 500 new and sample designer gowns, owner and professional stylist Antonietta Ciaccia Cervantes is passionate about helping brides select their perfect gown. Innovative, elegant and definitive, the curated collection at Veiled by ChaCha Co. reflects a wide variety of personal styles and will help you craft your complete and final bridal look.

Experience
Antonietta Ciaccia Cervantes opened her bridal store in September 2011 after over 20 years in the high fashion and bridal industry, and designing bridal accessories since 1986. In addition to offering affordable luxury gowns, Antonietta has designed her own custom collection of veils, sashes and hair accessories.

Veiled By ChaCha Co. is a bridal store that offers discounted designer wedding dresses and originally-crafted veils, sashes and bridal hair accessories. Their experienced wedding specialists will assist you in finding your ideal dress based on your individual style. Event services offered include the following:

• Dress consignment

A
Featured
allison

Married on 08/12/2016

Veiled by Cha Cha provided the BEST wedding dress shopping experience. My mother and I, along with my bridesmaids, had shopped all day at larger chain type stores. We HATED it. It was impersonal, the ... Read more selection was crappy, and we were totally disappointed. We were actually told, by a chain store employee, to go to Veiled by Cha Cha. This was the best decision of the day. From the second we walked in, Antoinetta made all of us feel like royalty. She really took time to listen to what I wanted as well as my budget. She hand pulled dresses for me to try on and challenged me to try on some dresses that I would not have picked for myself. She also did not push my budget. She gave us accessories to try on that she hand made. Everything was amazing. I would recommend EVERY bride to come to this shop first and skip all other places. Antoinetta is an amazing seamstress and soul. She is kind, caring, and truly cares about you. Please visit her store and love her as much as we did!!! I said Yes to all the dresses, but she gave me the opportunity to say yes to everything I wanted! Allison

Sarah
Sarah Moore

Getting married on 04/19/2020

The BEST Dresses & Service!

I’ve quickly learned how wedding expenses can add up and the importance of every penny spent. At Veiled by Cha Cha you get the highest quality dresses at the most affordable prices and the service ... Read more provided by Antonietta and her team is second to none. The best part is that when you have an appointment, full attention is truly on you - they only book single appointments at a time to ensure each bride gets exactly what she wants. I ended up not only purchasing my dress from Veiled by Cha Cha, but also got a beautiful vail and belt as accessories. I can’t wait until my dress comes in this September. Thank you, Antonietta!

A
Anne

Getting married on 03/28/2020

What a great find! My daughter found her dream dress here. Antonietta put her in a dress (Priscilla of Boston) that was not what she thought she wanted but when she tried it on - it was her dress! ... Read more Antonietta then took my wedding veil from the 80's and redesigned it so that it was something my daughter wanted to wear. The dresses at Veiled by Cha Cha are samples from high end designers and they are in wonderful condition - at discounted prices. Our experience was top notch. I recommend highly.