Ve'Lace Bridal

Bellingham, MA · View map · Visit website

About Ve'Lace Bridal

Ve'Lace Bridal is a wedding attire boutique located in Bellingham, Massachusetts. The boutique offers a wide selection of bridal gowns, special occasion gowns, and accessories from exclusive designers. Shadia, the owner, strives to assist clients in finding the gown that perfectly reflects their personality and style. Together with her team of professionals. Shadia helps clients throughout Boston and Providence find the right fit. The boutique is modern and welcoming, designed to host only one client at a time, and the team works to provide every client with a memorable shopping experience.

Ve'Lace Bridal provides a selection of designer dresses for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers. The boutique also has accessory items such as bridal belts, veils, jewelry, garters, hair accessories, shoes, and undergarments. Ve'Lace Bridal offers its clients services such as:

• Alterations

kburls
Featured
Kimberly

Married on 09/08/2018

Ve'Lace Bridal went above and beyond in providing an excellent bridal dress shopping experience for myself and my (rather large) entourage. Shadia may quite literally be the dress whisperer. She's ... Read more warm and welcoming, understanding and patient, and absolutely knows her stuff. The customer service provided by Shadia quite literally saved the day. I am over-the-moon happy and excited about the dress I purchased through Ve'Lace. I'm looking forward to working with Ve'Lace Bridal through the alterations/fitting process and am considering also purchasing bridesmaids dresses through them. Thank you one million times over Ve'Lace Bridal!

Molly
Molly Karlin

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing Wonderful Women!

The women at Ve'lace Bridal are amazing miracle workers who tracked down my dream dress from the designer when no one else in MA and NH could or would. Mary Jo was the best, most confident consultant ... Read more and Shadia the owner was an amazing wealth of knowledge. I recommend them to all local brides!!

C
Cara

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic!

I had a wonderful experience buying a wedding dress at Ve'Lace Bridal! From the time that I requested the appointment through the actual visit, they were responsive, communicative and professional. ... Read more The shop itself is beautiful and well designed. And so many beautiful dresses to choose from! The staff spent a good amount of time with the intake process so they already had a good idea of what I was looking for before the appointment with Allie. Allie was simply fabulous to work with - she asked great questions, she understood what I was looking for, she recommended styles I would have never considered but ended up loving and she was extremely knowledgeable. Allie was also super helpful with styling and finishing touch ideas for each dress I tried. I was worried that the process would be overwhelming but Allie made it easy. I found a perfect dress that I loved in 90 minutes. Simple as that! I highly recommend Ve'lace!