Vella Nest Floral Design

Mansfield, TX · View map · Visit website

About Vella Nest Floral Design

We offer our couples a very intimate, personalized service along with a design aesthetic that feels both natural and romantic. We really love to get to know our clients while exploring color, texture, shape, and form with them. We do all this with the goal of designing each detail of the event to perfectly reflect their personality. Our passion is to design a wedding unique to you that is incredibly beautiful.

• Event design

M
Featured
Melanie

Married on 03/07/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Alex + her team back in November & let me just tell you, their work is phenomenal! Seeing them bring the vision of the shoot to life through the florals, was such a ... Read more joy to witness! I would be delighted to have the opportunity to work with them again!! I highly recommend her + her team!!

Maddison
Maddison Roberts

Getting married on 06/06/2020

Vella Nest

Alex is soo nice and so accommodating. She really found out what I liked and catered to it. Read more Alex is soo nice and so accommodating. She really found out what I liked and catered to it.

Emily
Emily Smith

Married on 01/12/2019

Beautiful job!

We worked with Alex and Vella Nest Floral for our daughter's wedding in January 2019. Alex was so great to work with--she worked with our budget and was flexible when our wedding party numbers kept ... Read more changing. All the flowers and greenery, from bouquets and corsages/boutonnieres to reception decor and centerpieces, were more beautiful than we ever imagined they would be! Alex made the bride and groom's vision come to life, with a lush and romantic feel. We would not hesitate to recommend Alex and her team from Vella Nest Floral! Emily and Zach (Bride and Groom) Melissa and Pete (Bride's Parents)