Velvet Sky Bakery

Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, PA · View map · Visit website

About Velvet Sky Bakery

Velvet Sky Bakery is a bakery that specializes in mouthwatering wedding cakes in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania. Established in 2011, owner and head designer Jordan Harvey prides herself on using cutting-edge sculpting techniques and the highest quality ingredients. Having won a variety of awards in the Philadelphia area, Velvet Sky Bakery has become known for its rich flavors and excellent customer service.

The team at Velvet Sky Bakery believes that the right desserts have the ability to be the centerpiece of any successful wedding day celebration. By providing a variety of dessert options, you’ll be able to choose the style and flavor that best fits your theme and palate. Velvet Sky Bakery’s services include:

• Cakes

Featured
S. Brooks-Moore

Married on 10/16/2018

Cupcake Spectacular

I recently ordered a cupcake tower for my wedding. The design, cost and taste all exceeded my expectations. The design was exactly what I imagined when the baker and I sketched it and the taste was ... Read more definitely velvet and delicious. I will definitely continue to do business with this gourmet bakery. Thanks for making my special day truly beautiful. -S. Brooks-Moore

L
Leah

Married on 09/09/2017

Cupcakes and cake were both delicious and beautiful! Jordan was a delight to work with and delivered everything on time. Read more Cupcakes and cake were both delicious and beautiful! Jordan was a delight to work with and delivered everything on time.

B
Bebe

Married on 11/04/2016

Our venue partners with Velvet Sky and so we were happy not to have to shop around much (although we did taste/consult with a couple others to be sure). Aside from our initial consultation, the bakery ... Read more and venue coordinated flawlessly without our involvement. While I know most guests don't eat or pay much attention to wedding cake, we were happy to verify that the cake was moist and the frosting well-balanced (not icky sweet!). Based on one or two example photos and our own description, the baker sketched exactly what we had in mind...and then executed it beautifully! Our cake was really beautiful and delicious. My husband was joking that we should eat the top layer immediately (but we'll see if we can wait until our first anniversary to devour it!).