Velvet Sky Bakery

Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, PA · View map · Visit website

About Velvet Sky Bakery

Velvet Sky Bakery is a bakery that specializes in mouthwatering wedding cakes in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania. Established in 2011, owner and head designer Jordan Harvey prides herself on using cutting-edge sculpting techniques and the highest quality ingredients. Having won a variety of awards in the Philadelphia area, Velvet Sky Bakery has become known for its rich flavors and excellent customer service.

The team at Velvet Sky Bakery believes that the right desserts have the ability to be the centerpiece of any successful wedding day celebration. By providing a variety of dessert options, you’ll be able to choose the style and flavor that best fits your theme and palate. Velvet Sky Bakery’s services include:

• Cakes

Featured
S. Brooks-Moore

Married on 10/16/2018

Cupcake Spectacular

I recently ordered a cupcake tower for my wedding. The design, cost and taste all exceeded my expectations. The design was exactly what I imagined when the baker and I sketched it and the taste was ... Read more definitely velvet and delicious. I will definitely continue to do business with this gourmet bakery. Thanks for making my special day truly beautiful. -S. Brooks-Moore

C
Christina Dipaolo

Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing wedding cake!

This cake was one of the more expensive cakes we tasted in the planning process but was 100% worth the extra money! Jordan was great and she created a beautiful design for us. When the cake showed up ... Read more it looked exactly like her design. As for the taste, I don’t normally like wedding cake but I loved this one. We ordered 3 different flavors and our guests raved about all 3 of them!

L
Leah

Married on 09/09/2017

Cupcakes and cake were both delicious and beautiful! Jordan was a delight to work with and delivered everything on time. Read more Cupcakes and cake were both delicious and beautiful! Jordan was a delight to work with and delivered everything on time.