Vena Amoris Events

Miami Beach, FL · View map

About Vena Amoris Events

Vena Amoris Events is a wedding and event consulting company with a highly personalized approach. We provide professional wedding and event consultation, specializing in bringing your ideas to life. We are committed to delivering excellent service to our clients to ensure a memorable event. Our goal is to guarantee that every element of your event comes together with the style that reflects your personality, so that your experience will be truly superb.

For more information, please contact us at 305-299-3038 or jisa@venaamorisevents.com.

6 Reviews for Vena Amoris Events

6 Vena Amoris Events Reviews

K
Kenyetta

Married on 05/30/2015

Vena Amoris was referred to me by a coworker. Jisa was my wedding planner and was very knowledgeable regarding the industry. She was extremely helpful and insightful. She provided me with much needed ... Read more information and was even helpful with ideas as to how I could move forward. I would definitely recommend this company and would use them again.

D
Donald

Married on 10/19/2014

Vena Amoris Events exceeded my expectations totally! Great people to work with. Read more Vena Amoris Events exceeded my expectations totally ! Great people to work with .

J
JC

Married on 03/15/2014

A few words to describe my experience with Vena Amoris Events, a complete delight from start to finish. Jisa showed total patience and impressive attention to detail. I would recommend Vena Amoris ... Read more Events to anyone looking for quality services.