Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant

Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant is a lovely wedding venue located in Boston, Massachusetts. This majestic setting is ideal for any ceremony and reception. With scenic views and large spaces, Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant will please and excite your wedding guests.

Facilities and Capacity
Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant can accommodate up to 350 guests. Their indoor ballroom is bright and spacious, and their outdoor space is equally lovely. A bridal suite is also included.

Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant offers the following services:

• Lighting/sound
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
This venue's catering staff specializes in the styles of American and Italian. The catering services include:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
This venue offers the following items for your ceremony and reception:

• Chairs and covers
  • Dance floor
  • Décor
  • Furniture
  • Tables

Location
Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant is located in Boston, Massachusetts by Port Norfolk.

63 Reviews for Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant

63 Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant Reviews

D
Featured
Donna

Married on 12/31/2018

Simply Spectacular from start to Finish

It begins and ends with Brenda Seekins, Venezia’s wedding planner/coordinator. Our daughters’ vision for her dream wedding became a reality on December 31,2018. Brenda worked tirelessly to ensure that ... Read more every aspect of the wedding was magical. She transformed the venue in to a lounge like atmosphere with a winter wonderland theme. It was simply gorgeous and her efforts exceeded all of our expectations. In addition ,the cuisine was superb, the servers attentive and kind and the desserts simply divine. We had the utmost faith in Brenda’s ability from the start but the finished product was beyond our wildest dreams, perfection ! Thank you Brenda and your entire Venezia catering staff for a job well done. We applaud you and thank you from the bottom of our hearts...

M
Melissa Black

Married on 06/22/2019

It was perfect!

I would highly recommend Venezia to anyone planning their wedding. From the first meeting, they responded and took care of my every need. My guest raved about the food and atmosphere. The entire ... Read more night, my husband and I were treated like royalty. Thank you Brenda and the entire team for the wedding of my dreams!

Kellie
Kellie

Married on 09/29/2018

Expectations exceeded

Venezia came highly recommended to us and they did not disappoint. Brenda was amazing to work with. As a very detail-oriented, some what of a control freak (me, not her), Brenda put me at ease from ... Read more the moment we met. She knows her stuff and then some. The entire staff the day of was tremendous. I did not have a care in the world and 100% relaxed/enjoyed our big day. The food was melt in your mouth delicious. The dessert bar was spectacular and the late night snacks really hit the spot.