Ventana Stories

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico · View map · Visit website

About Ventana Stories

Ventana Stories is a wedding video production company based in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. With over five years of video experience, Hector and Jose provide creativity and artistic vision to produce a beautiful video that tells the story of your wedding day. With an organic style, they will capture the special moments that make your wedding day unique, giving you a keepsake that you can cherish for years to come.

Ventana Stories provides many videography services to document your celebration and give you a seamless, enjoyable experience. They are also available to travel to destinations around the world. The wedding videography services they offer include:

• Additional hours

Kate
Kate

Married on 03/16/2019

Highest Recommendation

We cannot say enough good things about Hector! He was absolutely incredible and his attention to detail was so impressive that even our guests noticed! He also had Hector do some engagement photos and ... Read more those were fabulous too. He's simply the best. You will not be disappointed.

Sara
Sara

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing people and work!

My husband and I got married in Puerto Vallarta in October 2018, Diego and the rest of the Ventana Stories team were amazing! They were so nice, professional, and such a great value. They made the ... Read more most amazing highlight video for us, got all the right shots, and edited it beautifully. We can't wait to see the full video coming in a few weeks! I would highly recommend Ventana Stories to anyone looking for a videographer, which in my opinion is a MUST! Thanks Diego and team :-)

C
Carina

Married on 10/21/2017

Wonderful !

Ventana Stories captured our wedding beautifully I couldn't have asked it any other way. The photos and the video quality is phenomenal. I will be referring them all my friends and family! Read more Ventana Stories captured our wedding beautifully I couldn't have asked it any other way. The photos and the video quality is phenomenal. I will be referring them all my friends and family!