Venue 92

Woodstock, GA · View map · Visit website

About Venue 92

Venue 92 is a modern and spacious wedding venue located in Woodstock, Georgia. This stunning space boasts 9,600 square feet, industrial architectural elements, and beautiful outdoor event sites for wedding ceremonies and receptions. They offer the flexibility to bring in your own outside vendors and alcohol and also present an experienced team of event specialists to support your celebratory needs. Venue 92 can be the perfect setting for a personalized and unforgettable wedding event.

Facilities and Capacity

This newly renovated and contemporary space includes two floors with beautiful indoor and outdoor event sites to accommodate up to 320 wedding guests. Venue 92’s main event space and banquet hall feature etched cement floors, exposed ductwork, an all-brick exterior, and a custom, built-in bar. Ceremonies may also be held outdoors in a natural and wooded setting.

Venue 92 offers site rental for weddings and other social events. Rental fees may include 250 Chiavari chairs, tables, custom Gobo projection for the dance floor, uplighting, and a flat screen monitor to display wedding images. An elegant dressing suite provides the perfect space for couples to prepare prior to their wedding ceremony. This venue's wedding and event specialists are dedicated to turning their clients' dream weddings into a reality. Event services offered include:

• Bride and groom suites
  • A one-event-per-day policy
  • Event planning
  • Menus from signature chefs
  • Lighting and sound
  • Event rentals
  • Free parking

Other Services

Venue 92 is an ideal location for hosting private parties of any size. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions.

Location

Venue 92 is conveniently located off Highway 92 in the up-and-coming community of Woodstock. This location is just outside the perimeter of Atlanta and a short distance from many popular attractions.

122 Reviews for Venue 92

122 Venue 92 Reviews

Michelle
Featured
Michelle

Married on 02/02/2019

Venue 92 was great!!

I was very pleased with Venue 92. Amanda was great! She worked with us to get everything we needed. I felt like the price was very affordable compared to other locations and I felt like the place ... Read more itself was so beautiful. Another really big thing for me was the amount of ppl the venue held. I feel like so many venues in north Georgia do not hold more than 100-125 ppl, or the ceremony has to be held outside. I wanted to have a winter wedding, but I wanted to invite all of my family and friends. Venue 92 has several locations to have the ceremony, we ultimately chose to be on the patio, which was so beautiful.

N
Nreidich@gmail.com

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Could Not Be Better!

My wife and I had an amazing experience using Venue 92 for our wedding. Amanda was incredibly helpful along the way with planning and allows us to tour the venue multiple times with our vendors and ... Read more family. The day of experience could not have been any better. Thankfully it was not an issue but the fact that Venue 92 has a great rainy day option was also more than ideally. I would highly recommend Amanda and Venue 92 for a wedding or event.

Katie
Katie

Married on 04/27/2019

Amazingly beautiful venue with very helpful staff

Venue 92 was such an amazing place to get married! We worked with Raymond, the owner, for our tour and to get set up and then worked with Amanda, the venue manager, to get through the rest of things. ... Read more We were struggling to justify the cost of all of the other venues and were ecstatic when we found this one - the value is incredible. We also got to bring in our own alcohol which helped a lot and allowed us to make sure we were getting what we wanted. When my coordinator hurt her knee the day of my rehearsal Amanda made sure to step in so everything still went as planned. The venue was STUNNING and came out more amazing than I had thought it could've (and I had high hopes). Amanda helped us choose our details (linens, set up of the tables) as well which helped a lot when I couldn't decide.