Venue at the Grove

Phoenix, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Venue at the Grove

Venue at the Grove is a wedding venue situated in Phoenix, Arizona. When you host your wedding ceremony and reception here, you and your wedding party will be conveniently located near the downtown area of Phoenix. The property rests on over two acres and gives you the option of choosing an indoor, covered outdoor, or an uncovered outdoor wedding site. Regardless of which one you choose, the team will work hard to deliver an extraordinary experience that you and your guests will never forget.

Facilities and Capacity
One memorable site where you can exchange your vows is the 2.5-acre pecan grove. In this grove, you will be surrounded by thousands and thousands of lights carefully placed among the trees. These twinkling lights add such a romantic touch. There is also a brick patio where your wedding party can gather. This space can accommodate up to 200 of your friends and family. The banquet hall offers access to these outdoor sites. Because it has been newly renovated, you and your wedding party will get to enjoy the comfortable and stylish space along with all of the natural beauty that lies just a few steps away outside.

To make sure you experience your dream ceremony and reception, the staff begins by making sure your wedding is the only one being carried out on the property. This gives you not only full access to the venue, but also the full attention of the staff. As you plan and carry out your wedding day ideas, the staff will be by your side taking care of all the small details. To help with that, they can provide you with assistance in choosing one of their all-inclusive packages. Whether you need help with music or would like the team to create a custom package, the team will be by your side ready to accommodate your every wish. Additionally, to help make your stay at the Venue at the Grove more convenient, you and your guests will be provided with plenty of room for parking at this site.

181 Reviews for Venue at the Grove

181 Venue at the Grove Reviews

Mrs. Rae Hixson
Featured
Rachel

Married on 03/02/2019

BIG ups to Venue

From the beginning, the team at Venue at the Grove set themselves apart from other venues. The team was consistent, caring, and eager to help us. Leigh, in particular, was incredible. She ensured that ... Read more we could revise the contract until it was perfect and also best advised us on how to do it. EASY CHOICE. No other venue came close to the upfront customer service and guidance. Venue at the Grove also made it EASY to pick everything out with PREMIER VENDORS. We had a six month engagement and were able to get everything together without a hiccup. From the flowers, to the DJ, to the FOOD (omg the food, people), we were blown away time and time again. Leading up to the wedding, the stress was piling on. The team was always quick to respond and help out in the absence of our event manager. And the night of rehearsal, I felt a huge wave of relief. Our event manager, Gianna, was simply a professional. I felt confident AT ALL TIMES that we were being taken care of. And we were. We dropped off all of our decor with instructions for set up and when we arrived on our wedding day, and everything was perfect. It was done. Our flower girl outfits and shoes along with champagne and flowers and croissants were laid in the bridal suite... small details with pictures laid out for me... If I got cold and needed my jacket, it was at my seat in minutes. EVERYONE at Venue at the Grove from the event manager to the servers proved themselves worth every penny we spent and more. I could not be more elated and grateful to them all for giving me the day of my dreams. For every searching couple, BOOK IT. You will NOT be disappointed. ALSO the Venue was GORGEOUSSSSSSSSS -- I seriously can't

M
Melanye Stanley

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Best venue and staff!

Being an out of state bride and groom we placed a lot of trust in the staff at Venue at the Grove and let me tell you they did not disappoint! They were amazing and so helpful, throughout any normal ... Read more wedding frustrations that occur! I would recommend this venue to any friends or family as it was an absolutely amazing experience!

D
Deandra Petersen

Married on 05/25/2019

Our Big Day

From the minute we saw the grove we knew that it was the perfect place for our wedding. Their team was so incredibly helpful and communicative through the whole process and they went above and beyond ... Read more to make our day perfect. We could not be happier about our decision to have our wedding there and will cherish the memories forever!