Hired? Booked

Venus Banquet Hall

Winnetka, CA · View map · Visit website

About Venus Banquet Hall

When you and your guests arrive at Venus Banquet Hall, we welcome you into a lavish world of celebration, pampering, and first-class service. As your special day unfolds effortlessly just the way you envisioned it, our devoted team focuses on every detail, performing every task to perfection.

From elegant weddings to Quinceanera parties with DJs and dazzling light shows, we transform your celebration into a magical, unforgettable experience. Enjoy these special advantages of hosting your event at Venus Banquet Hall.

Largest Banquet Halls in the Area
You won’t find a more spacious venue within a 10-mile radius of our Winnetka, CA banquet hall. Recently remodeled and gorgeous, Venus Banquet Hall facilities feature a Classic Banquet Hall (up to 300 guests), a Modern Banquet Hall (up to 300 guests), and a Business Events Hall for up to 80 guests.

18 Reviews for Venus Banquet Hall

18 Venus Banquet Hall Reviews

R
Featured
Robert

Married on 09/20/2017

Hands down, best service I had got in years, loved their professionalism, everyone that worked there was so nice and helpful, they helped me every step of the way. Read more Hands down, best service I had got in years, loved their professionalism, everyone that worked there was so nice and helpful, they helped me every step of the way.

S
Sona

Married on 09/21/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at Venus! I want to give a shout out to Eddie for being very polite and patient with us since we kept calling them for many times for certain stuff. Venue is ... Read more beautifully renovated! Food is Amazing! Servers are super nice! My fam just cant stop talking about the wedding hall and the whole team that planned the wedding. Totally recommend Venus if you are looking for the best wedding hall in Los Angeles and the best wedding planning services in Los Angeles!

G
Giselle

Married on 05/09/2018

Venus banquet hall was the perfect venue for my bachelorette party we had great servers great food and a great sound system We also have the wedding coming up in June 2018 Read more Venus banquet hall was the perfect venue for my bachelorette party we had great servers great food and a great sound system We also have the wedding coming up in June 2018