Venus de Milo Banquet Facility

Swansea, MA · View map · Visit website

About Venus de Milo Banquet Facility

Venus de Milo Banquet Facility is a classic wedding venue located in Swansea, Massachusetts, that has earned the reputation over the past five decades of being a premier wedding venue in Southeastern New England. They work with each couple to customize their experience and create their dream wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
From weddings with 50 guests to 1,500, Venus de Milo Banquet Facility has unique but classic event spaces that will be the ideal backdrop for a couple's celebration. They have five elegant ballrooms and sites for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies.

Venus de Milo Banquet Facility also offers many upscale amenities to make a couple's day run smoothly. The services provided include:

• Maitre'd
  • Private bar with bartenders
  • Special rentals available
  • Decor and lighting

Cuisine
Venus de Milo Banquet Facility offers their own catering options, allowing couples to completely customize their menu to fit individual tastes and budgets. They have wide selections that include:

• Stationary and passed hors d'oeuvres
  • Stationary displays

34 Venus de Milo Banquet Facility Reviews

B
Brittany

Married on 06/02/2018

Venus de Milo is known for their quality and I can agree with that. I changed my contact person with them to Nancy, she has been doing this for a long time, she knows every in and out of the business ... Read more including outside suggestions other than the reception. She helped us have everything we wanted. We were able to bring our decorations the day before. We provided directions and they set up our tables and centerpieces absolutely beautifully and perfectly. The food was great, the dessert was great (included in our package). Every thing was organized. My contact for that night ran things past me as necessary. My only complaint is that the servers kept taking people's drinks off the table when they were nowhere near done with them. Many people complained they didn't get to drink their drinks. I didn't get to finish mine either and it was on a sweetheart table. Also, some people never got their cake, even when others at the table received theirs. Overall, a great experience and very organized.

J
Johanna

Married on 10/01/2016

The Venus de Milo was great! The staff was friendly and helpful and the food was amazing as always. My guests loved that they could take home the left over soup! I would definitely recommend them to ... Read more anyone!

A
Angela

Married on 09/16/2016

I just got married at the Venus de Milo a couple weeks ago and it was amazing! I learned about the venue when I attended another annual event years ago and it was a great experience. So when I got ... Read more engaged, it was the first place that came to mind. Booking and planning with them went super smoothly. We had a ceremony outside by the water which was beautiful and a fun reception and dinner inside. The food of course was delicious and the staff was super friendly and helpful. 5 stars!