Venus Event Design

West Hollywood, CA · View map

About Venus Event Design

Event Coordination and Design Services, specializing in weddings.

1 Reviews for Venus Event Design

1 Venus Event Design Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 07/18/2015

Venus Event Design and their full service wedding coordination was absolutely the best wedding decision we made! My husband and I immediately connected with Hana and her sweet, kind personality and we ... Read more we knew that she would be the one to pull off our dream wedding. Hana did so much more than that! She kept us on schedule and made sure we were accomplishing planning tasks on a timeline that was comfortable for us and our budget. Hana researched and negotiated with vendors so that we had several options in each category of importance (flowers, music, linens, etc.) and helped us make our final decisions based on past experience and vendors who matched our personalities and wedding vision. I pictured what my dream wedding would look like, and I never imagined it would come true and actually be my wedding. Hana took my dream wedding vision and absolutely exceeded every single expectation. I still cannot believe that that wedding was ours!! In speaking with our guests the weeks after our wedding, we have received hundreds of compliments that our wedding was the most gorgeous, elegant, classic, detail oriented wedding they had ever been to! What a compliment! Our wedding screamed both mine and my husbands personalities from top to bottom, and it was really, really special. For brides out there planning your wedding, a wedding coordinator is 100% the best decision you will make. Having Venus Event Design meant that my husband and I actually got to enjoy every single detail of our wedding and spend time with our guests! The planning can take as long as you'd like, but the wedding weekend/day absolutely flies by. Make sure you enjoy every piece of it! Thank you Hana and Venus Event Design!!! You are truly an incredible event planner and a beautiful person inside and out!! Don't know what we would have done without you.

Venus Event Design FAQ