Vera Armetta Designs

Maryville, TN · View map

About Vera Armetta Designs

I am a custom bridal and formal gown designer serving the easterner Tennessee area. Established in 2004 in Jacksonville NC I relocated to Tennessee in 2015.
You deserve that one of a kind gown known one else will ever have and would be unique to you and only you. I can make the gown of your dreams , recreation can be done with a minor change due to design law.
Other services provided. Alterations, bridal gown preservation services, bridal party attire, Prom, vintage recreation, veils, and other sewing needs available.

6 Reviews for Vera Armetta Designs

6 Vera Armetta Designs Reviews

W
W

Married on 07/21/2018

Pam is super sweet and easy to work with. I'm thankful for her help in making me feel lovely for my special event. Read more Pam is super sweet and easy to work with. I'm thankful for her help in making me feel lovely for my special event.

A
amanda

Married on 05/26/2018

Pamela did a wonderful job on my wedding dress it turned out beautifully and I love it. She was very reasonable and very helpful I definitely recommend her to all my friends and family. Read more Pamela did a wonderful job on my wedding dress it turned out beautifully and I love it.She was very reasonable and very helpful I definitely recommend her to all my friends and family.

C
Christy

Married on 05/26/2018

I came with a unique order of a very special boho skirt for my wedding and she kindly accommodated my request rather close to my date and delivered very quickly. The custom skirt she made for my ... Read more wedding is beautiful and one of a kind. The end result greatly exceeded my expectations. I'll come back with a picture of the skirt after my wedding. It's beautiful.