Verandas Beach House

Manhattan Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Verandas Beach House

Verandas Beach House is a stunning beachside mansion and wedding venue in Manhattan Beach, California. This contemporary two-story home offers the elegance of a stately ballroom with the warmth and lively atmosphere of a California resort. You’ll have plenty of space for both a ceremony and reception, with both formal dining and cocktail reception space for your guests. Verandas Beach House offers delectable catering options, oceanfront vistas, and a chic design fit for both formal and casual affairs. You will also be able to work with an onsite event coordinator to plan your decor and create the wedding ambiance that suits your overall vision. If you’re looking for a novel wedding destination space, choose Verandas Beach House.

Facilities and Capacity
Verandas Beach House offers stunning gardens, beach access, and elegant indoor dining space for weddings of every kind. The outdoor event lawn is surrounded by native greenery and features both a wooden gazebo and koi pond. This area is perfect for a sophisticated cocktail hour or ceremony. Or, you may have a ceremony right on the beach, providing an intimate setting as the waves crash on the shore and the sun sets over the Pacific. The first floor of the house offers a spacious dining room with crystal chandeliers and a cozy atmosphere. There are plenty of nooks for guests to dine and mingle throughout the evening. On the upper level, guests can relax and enjoy Pacific views on the upper terrace and lounge. The upper area features a built-in fireplace and granite bar, dance floor, and lounge seating to enjoy the ocean view. In total, Verandas Beach House can accommodate up to 250 guests.

Verandas Beach House provides exceptional service for all couples and their guests. They offer an award-winning catering menu with fresh seafood and California favorites to choose from. All wedding packages include full-service catering, coordnation, and decor rentals to make your event unique. They also offer pop-up wedding service for couples looking for an intimate celebration without sparing elegance. Services include:

• Complimentary attended parking
  • Event coordination
  • Complimentary tasting for two
  • Dining and cocktail tables and Chiavari chairs
  • China, glassware, and flatware
  • Standard colored linens
  • Dance floor and LED uplighting
  • Sound system with wireless microphone
  • Patio heaters

36 Reviews for Verandas Beach House

36 Verandas Beach House Reviews

A
Featured
Aaron

Married on 03/29/2014

My husband and I would like to recognize Lauren and the team at Veranda's for such an amazing wedding day! We had such a great time with minimum stress. Lauren and Angela played a large part in ... Read more making our wedding and reception so special. Lauren is a big reason we chose Veranda's as our venue. From the moment we met her we felt she was very personable as well as professional and that we were in good hands. Throughout the course of planning Lauren has been very responsive and always answered any and all of our questions. The wedding party was very grateful that Lauren set up a rehearsal the night before as it calmed any fears we may have had for the next day. The ceremony went off without a hitch and was even better than we could have imagined thanks to Lauren and Angela directing us. We were able to focus on our vows and the actual ceremony without worrying about the small details because they were already taken care of. The reception was awesome and the servers were very friendly to our guests. We even heard how servers would call guests by name; they really liked that personal touch. Everyone enjoyed the delicious meals that the New York Food Company served as well as the passed appetizers and late night bites (Yummy!) The tables were decorated beautifully as well as the upstairs entertainment area. Thank You Lauren and Verandas! We would recommend this venue to anyone that wants to have a great wedding experience!

K
Kari

Married on 05/20/2017

The venue is beyond expectations! Angie our coordinator was easy to work with and did an excellent job of putting everything together as we envisioned. The staff is professional and provides ... Read more fantastic service. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the venue was, how great the food was, and how much fun they had. I highly recommend Verandas!

N
Nancy

Married on 10/22/2016

I had my dream wedding here! Absolutely the best choice to have an amazing wedding! Angie was awesome at answering all my questions. She is a wonderful planner and the event went flawless! She ... Read more responded quickly to all my e-mails and any changes I needed to make. Meredith was the best bartender and super friendly. She calmed me down before I walked down the aisle when I got a case of the jitters! The food was delicious! My guests are still talking about it! I like to call this place a little piece of heaven :-)