Verbena Cakes

Arcata, CA · View map

About Verbena Cakes

Verbena Cakes creates high quality custom cakes and pastries for all occasions.

6 Reviews for Verbena Cakes

6 Verbena Cakes Reviews

Audra

Married on 07/12/2014

Stacy was very professional and worked with me to meet all my needs when it came to my Charger football themed wedding. After much discussion on the flavors, and appropriate decorations, we were able ... Read more to narrow down to blue velvet, lemon chiffon, and white cake with strawberry fill flavors along with blue/yellow/white frosting and nothing but lightning bolts, football helmets, and footballs for the décor. It all turned out so wonderful and was presented on a cake display with all the guest cupcakes in layers with the most being on the bottom level leading up to the least amount on the top level and topped off with a 6 inch round cake for my husband and I that was decorated with a football field and the expression, "Touchdown Phouva & Audra!" on top of it. It was just absolutely wonderful and all of my guests, including us loved the taste and presentation of our cake. Thank you Verbena for such a great job!

Audra

Married on 07/12/2014

Stacy was very professional and worked with me to meet all my needs when it came to my Charger football themed wedding. After much discussion on the flavors, and appropriate decorations, we were able ... Read more to narrow down to blue velvet, lemon chiffon, and white cake with strawberry fill flavors along with blue/yellow/white frosting and nothing but lightning bolts, football helmets, and footballs for the décor. It all turned out so wonderful and was presented on a cake display with all the guest cupcakes in layers with the most being on the bottom level leading up to the least amount on the top level and topped off with a 6 inch round cake for my husband and I that was decorated with a football field and the expression, "Touchdown Phouva & Audra!" on top of it. It was just absolutely wonderful and all of my guests, including us loved the taste and presentation of our cake. Thank you Stacy and Verbena Cakes for such a great job!

Andrea

Married on 07/05/2014

Stacy was very helpful, gave me many options for cake design, worked with me on the vision I had for my cake, and delivered a delicious, perfect cake to our reception. Several guests told me that they ... Read more they requested a second piece! I am more than pleased.