Verbena Designs

Hicksville, New York · View map · Visit website

About Verbena Designs

Verbena Designs Inc. is a floral studio stationed in Hicksville, New York that provides full-service design services for weddings. This florist has more than 13 years of experience in the industry, focusing on perfecting every detail in their designs. The team of designers will help express your vision for your wedding day with an artistic flair.

Experience
Jennifer, owner and floral designer, started in the industry by working in retail shops and as a freelance designer for large-scale event decorators. She decided to follow her passion for flowers and creativity, and established Verbena Designs Inc. in 2003. Over the past ten years, she has assembled a team of like-minded professionals that share her vision and enthusiasm.

Verbena Designs Inc. creates floral designs for weddings and other special events. The team of designers will work with you to discuss your vision for your event, and assist you in designing decor that fits your theme and budget. They create custom bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, altar and aisle decor, and flower crowns. The floral services their team provides includes the following:

• Consultations

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 09/19/2015

Verbena absolutely made our wedding. They were UNBELIEVABLE to work with and the flowers stole the show. They were incredible. Every detail thought through and absolutely gorgeous. I still have people ... Read more calling me to tell me how much they loved the flowers. People were taking them at the end of the night and rightfully so! They lasted a week past our wedding and the venue even reused them for an event the next day. It was like they took the exact image from my head and made it real. They truly made our wedding incredible (and I'm a tough critic!) and we can't thank them enough!

Jessica
Jessica Japngie

Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing experience and gorgeous product

I started following Verbena on social media. I could not help notice how consistent their work was and always so stunning. A friend of mine used them for her wedding and the next day I booked an ... Read more appointment to meet with Jamie. Their work was so beautiful. I showed Jamie some pictures and the vibe I wanted and she did the rest. They were so accommodating with my budget and able to create the look I wanted with everything in season. They flowers lasted so long after the wedding and I had the most stunning pergola to get married in front of. Truly so happy I have recommended to everyone I know because I loved working with them. Jamie personally delivered our flowers and was even 15 minutes early. Truly awesome!

R
Rachel

Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Tropical Flowers

I cannot say enough amazing things about Jen and Jaime! My flowers came out beautiful and were everything I could have wanted! I do not have the creativity to come up with the beautiful designs they ... Read more did and I am so glad to have put my trust in such an amazing team of people for my wedding flowers!