Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical

Upland, CA · View map · Visit website

About Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical

Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical is a wedding florist based out of Upland, California. This florist understands how exciting and overwhelming wedding planning can be, so her goal is to get every floral detail right so you can enjoy the wedding planning experience. Owner Elsa has over 20 years of experience in the event planning and floral design business. With all of this experience under her belt, she has provided high-quality services and florals to private, corporate, and even celebrity clients.

Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical creates all different styles of floral designs, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, rustic, vintage, and many more. As a professional florist, Elsa pays close attention to all of the details that go into your floral arrangement and strives to design it to match your personality and budget. Wedding floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Featured
Madeleine Wisecup

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing florist

Elsa was an absolute delight to work with. She was so friendly and personal, made me feel right at ease from our very first encounter. But what I loved most about working with her was that she was ... Read more able to take my vision and turn it into a reality. My bouquet, the floral decor, etc...everything was just SO beautiful. Honestly, it was perfect. If you're still in the market for a florist, I highly highly recommend Elsa/Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical. You won't regret it. She's so creative, great to work with, punctual, and super organized. Thank you for everything Elsa. Truly made my day so special!

Anna
Anna Dickau

Getting married on 06/06/2020

Incredible hire!

I cannot overstate how beautiful the flowers were -- I would highly recommend working with Elsa! Elsa was extremely flexible, worked with our budget, was communicative throughout the process, was ... Read more consistently friendly and professional, and the flowers were absolutely INCREDIBLE. To tell the truth, flowers were not necessarily my first priority, but when I saw what Elsa had put together, I was absolutely floored! I loved the flowers so much more than I expected. Even though I didn't really know exactly what I wanted, Elsa was able to put together a bouquet, a boutonniere, a centerpiece, and a couple of corsages that were honestly all stunning. Although I only gave her a vague idea of what I was thinking (since I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted), Elsa sent me a bunch of beautiful ideas that made me so excited to see the final product! Elsa's creativity and vision are stunning and I cannot overemphasize how beautiful our flowers were. We had a tiny wedding this summer because my mom is sick and we wanted to make sure she was at our wedding, but we're planning another larger wedding next summer for all our family and friends. I very much hope Elsa will be available again as I would love to work with her in the future. Thank you Elsa!

Rebeca
Rebeca Silva

Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing!!!!

Elsa the owner is AMAZING! I love her work, everything came out better then I expected. Shes affordable and her work is beautiful! She’s so kind and sweet totally recommend her work! Read more Elsa the owner is AMAZING! I love her work, everything came out better then I expected. Shes affordable and her work is beautiful! She’s so kind and sweet totally recommend her work!