Verità

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Verità

Verità. A Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress shop and bridal boutique based in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. From start to finish, the team is devoted to taking care of every bride. They are ready to bring your wedding vision to life in a fun environment.

Experience

Jessica and Nicholas Kiss are the owners of the company. Jessica has almost 10 years of experience in the bridal industry, while Nicholas has a business background. He has more than 10 years of hospitality industry experience. The couple opened Verità. A Bridal Boutique in 2017.

Products Offered

The Charleston wedding boutique has attire and accessories for brides, grooms, bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom. They offer customization, alterations, preservation and sample sales. Their inventory includes:

• Bridal belts

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 02/09/2019

Where to even begin - Jessica is absolutely incredible. She is immediately warm and welcoming, making her shop feel like you’re trying dresses on in your very own home. She has a killer inventory and ... Read more knows it like the back of her hand. She listened to every word to narrow down the perfect selection of gowns to try on. Jessica was able to constructively guide me through making a confident decision between my favorite two. She was even able to nail my style down after knowing her for such a short time to find the perfect accessories to complete the look. It felt like shopping with a friend. I could not have asked for a better experience!

K
Katelin Riley

Getting married on 04/07/2021

Love, love, love!

Jessica was amazing! She did everything to help me find the perfect gown. Her store had sooo many options to choose from. One of my friends recommended me going to Verita Bridal and it was the ... Read more perfect fit!!! This was the first shop I went to to look for a wedding dress and it ended up being the only place I went to, this was because Jessica made me feel so at ease during the whole process. I had my top 3 dresses when I left, when I went back for the second time I picked the one!!! I know my dress from Verita will be the perfect fit for our wedding in Italy. Thanks so much!!!!!

K
Katie DAmico

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Great Experience

Verita was the 6th bridal shop I visited in the Charleston area. I had tried on over 50 dresses and was beginning to think what I was looking for didn't exist in my price range. Jessica had a great ... Read more collection of beautiful gowns including my favorite designer Eddy K. Lucky for me she had a discontinued sample from his line that I had been ogling online but hadn't seen anywhere else! Jessica is very personable and does not try to pressure you into making decisions before you are ready to pull the trigger. You should definitely make an appointment at Verita if you are looking for a wedding dress in the Charleston area, you won't be disappointed!