Vermont Cake Studio

Waterbury Center, VT · View map · Visit website

About Vermont Cake Studio

Vermont Cake Studio is a wedding cake business based in Waterbury Center, Vermont. Chef Perrin, who is the owner and chef, has been delighting local couples with her unique cake creations since 2005. All cakes, regardless of the size or style, are made from scratch using only premium ingredients. Couples can personalize their cake and then it will be made to order so that you and your wedding party can experience the freshest and tastiest creation possible.

Vermont Cake Studio takes the time to get to know each couple’s needs before beginning to bake their cake. Couples are welcome to bring along any ideas or colors to their cake tasting so that Chef Perrin can understand exactly what you are envisioning. During this time, you will also be able to discuss important details like design options and your budget. There are a variety of signature cakes you can choose from such as strawberry shortcake. All of the cakes do come with an anniversary cake topper. Dessert options include the following:

• Cakes

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 06/10/2017

How can I even begin? Our experience with Chef Perrin was our favorite throughout our entire planning process. We do not recommend you work with her, we INSIST! She was attentive, flexible, welcoming, ... Read more and made the process so much fun. She put us at ease, allowed and encouraged our own creativity yet also knew just when to step in with her professional expertise and guidance. The result was a perfect blend of our own tastes and the perfection we hired her for in the first place. Our guests still rave about our cake over a year later, and I must say, we had quite a few lifelong foodies and family restauranteurs in our group! Our consultation and tasting was an event in itself, and I will never forget my husband, typically reserved, “mmming” and “umming” out loud as he experienced his first bites of Perrin’s mouth watering creation! We were so in love with our cake we LIED about our head count to ensure we would be able to have seconds...and thirds...and she caught us, but we didn’t care! “Jennifer, I see that the count you gave me doesn’t match your mother’s. I wanted to check in...” Well, we won, and even my mother agreed it was worth it, and believe me not a single crumb was wasted! Go for it, and go big!

J
Joan

Married on 06/23/2018

This is the second time we have had Perrin's amazing cakes for family celebrations. The first time was for our daughters wedding 10 years ago. Perrin just made a fabulous Boston Cream Pie cake for my ... Read more husband's 70th birthday. Outstanding cake!! Perrin's artistry with her cakes is truly amazing and of course delicious. She is delightful to work with and always gets back to you if you can't reach her. You will not be disappointed!!!!

K
Kelsey

Married on 09/16/2017

Perrin did an amazing job on our wedding cake, we chose a "bare" wedding cake which seemed to be more difficult after we spoke with a few bakeries. Perrin was happy to take the cake on and it was both ... Read more beautiful and delicious! We went with a Tahitian vanilla cake with berry filling and I've been dreaming about it since the wedding! We would highly recommend Vermont Cake Studio!!