Vermont Event Center

Colchester, Vermont · View map · Visit website

About Vermont Event Center

The Vermont Event Center at Hampton Inn Burlington is a full-service wedding venue located in Colchester, Vermont. The professional, dedicated event staff is available to assist you in planning every detail of your special day. With 6,000 square feet of event space and an array of comfortable guest rooms, The Vermont Event Center at Hampton Inn Burlington has everything you need to plan a beautiful, stress-free wedding weekend.

Facilities and Capacity

With four indoor spaces and a seasonal outdoor gazebo, The Vermont Event Center at Hampton Inn Burlington can accommodate up to 275 guests seated banquet-style or 300 guests for a standing reception. The hotel’s smaller spaces—the Library, McDonough, and Chateaugay rooms—each seat up to 40 people. The hotel’s largest space, the Champlain Ballroom, can comfortably seat more than 200 guests.

Accommodations

The Vermont Event Center at Hampton Inn Burlington offers 187 guest rooms and suites, so you and your guests will simply be able to take the elevator home after the party. The hotel lobby features a stone fireplace, and each room combines comfort, convenience, and value. Event guests receive complimentary parking.

Vermont Event Center at Hampton Inn Burlington offers three inclusive wedding package tiers, with centerpieces and dance floors also available. Your rental includes the following:

• Barware
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set up
  • Tables
  • Room block with special pricing available

Cuisine

Each wedding package booking includes your choice of a buffet or plated dinner. Cocktail receptions, desserts, hors d’oeuvres, stations, and tastings are available. Enjoy a selection of soups, salads, and entrees inspired by local living. Vermont Event Center also provides complete bar services, including:

• Bartenders
  • Cash, open, or limited bar
  • Champagne toast
  • House beer, liquor, and wine
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer and wine

Location

Colchester borders Lake Champlain and is located just outside of Burlington. The Vermont Event Center at Hampton Inn Burlington is 8 miles from the nearest major airport, Burlington International Airport.

8 Reviews for Vermont Event Center

8 Vermont Event Center Reviews

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 06/18/2011

I can't speak highly enough about the wonderful experience we had at the Hampton Inn. Everything was just perfect. There were no hidden fees: the food, cake, centerpieces, and room space were all ... Read more included in the price. Because the cost was so reasonable, we even had an open bar. Anything I wanted done, was done. The food was absolutely phenomenal! So yummy. We had a lot of out of town guests, so having the reception at a hotel was very convenient. The vendors the Hampton Inn used for the centerpieces and the cake were very accommodating. I also used a DJ and a photographer that the Inn recommended. Both were wonderful. The Hampton Inn was the most inexpensive venue we researched. Other places didn't include as much for the price. Even though it was the most inexpensive, the quality was not lacking. I would recommend the Hampton Inn to anyone.

L
Laura

Married on 07/01/2017

Melissa and the team at the Hampton were amazing! As soon as I checked in, I had everything I needed and if myself or any of my guests needed anything it was taken care of immediately. The day before ... Read more the wedding I got to go down to the ballroom and start decorating, the team made sure that it was set - up how I wanted and even helped me decorate! The reception was fantastic! I could go on for hours about how amazing the banquet team was! Towards the end of the night, they brought all gifts, cake serving utensils, champagne, and snacks to our room for the night. Any decorations or anything of our that was left in the ballroom, they pulled together and put into a box and locked it in a room for the night. Originally, our price was much higher than the estimate we were given during our initial meeting, but once we had guests RSVPing the price went down and Melissa was very helpful to make sure that the final price was in our budget. I highly recommend this venue to anyone! It was an amazing day thanks to everyone at the Hampton!

J
Jillian

Married on 09/17/2011

The Hampton Inn did a great job my Wedding was great the room was just as i wanted! Great job to Jim and the rest of his crew! Read more The Hampton Inn did a great job my Wedding was great the room was just as i wanted! Great job to Jim and the rest of his crew!