Vermont Sweet Tooth

Stowe, VT · View map · Visit website

About Vermont Sweet Tooth

Vermont Sweet Tooth is a special order bakery located in Stowe, Vermont, that serves the surrounding and Burlington regions. This licensed award-winning bakery is delighted to design gorgeous, delicious cakes for couples based on their own needs and desires. No cake is too extravagant or simple for Vermont Sweet Tooth to construct; they will sculpt handmade decorations that you will be able to keep and cherish for years to come.

Vermont Sweet Tooth offers consultations so that couples may discuss what they would like on their custom designed cakes. You will see examples of their artistry with sugar flowers and even beloved pets for cakes! Vermont Sweet Tooth would be happy to offer you the following desserts:

• Wedding Cakes
  • Specialty Cakes
  • Groom’s cake
  • Cupcakes
  • Cookies
  • Brownies
  • Handmade sugar paste flowers, foliage and pets to decorate all of the above.

82 Reviews for Vermont Sweet Tooth

82 Vermont Sweet Tooth Reviews

H
Featured
Hannah

Married on 06/09/2018

Marion Peer of Vermont Sweet Tooth is an absolute MAGICIAN! From the first correspondence to the final delivery of the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake imaginable, Marion was so helpful, ... Read more responsive and wonderful to work with every step of the way. Our meeting at her lovely home studio/kitchen was so nice; she had three kinds of cake and frosting — with edible sparkles, to add to the magic — ready for us to try, and we were blown away by the flavors and textures. Her cakes are so moist and flavorful, and the icings are such a perfect complement. I’m not usually a fan of vanilla cake, but we ended up choosing two layers of vanilla-bourbon cake with maple buttercream, and one of a very rich chocolate fudge chunk cake. I wish we could have had a 10-tier cake to experience all the flavors. Even if there was no decoration at all, the cake would be memorable and totally enjoyable, but Marion’s sugar artistry adds another dimension — a true feast for the eyes. Her blown-sugar flowers are practically indistinguishable from real ones, but they last much longer! We brought in some inspiration photos and our invitation suite, and talked with Marion about the flowers and plants that would be used in our wedding. She PERFECTLY captured the vibe and look of the whole wedding. Marion was very communicative and responsive; it was easy to email her, she asked lots of questions, and I felt totally confident that she would bring my dreams to life. She was very clear on instructions to ensure the cake would be served well, from checking on cooler space before arrival to including a box full of foam to protect the sugar flowers afterwards. She knows exactly what her creations need to be transported safely, and while we were lucky to be close to her studio, I’m sure any order would arrive in perfect shape. and she is absolutely just a lovely person as well! I cannot recommend Vermont Sweet Tooth highly enough!

M
Maeve

Married on 06/29/2019

Still dreaming of this cake!

Cake is my favorite food, so my wedding cake was extremely important to me! I had high expectations and Marion exceeded them! I went with the vanilla bourbon cake with maple buttercream and it was to ... Read more die for! It was so delicious that I asked my coordinator to bring the leftovers to the bridal suite for me so that I could eat them the next day! People always say that the guests do not really care about the cake at the wedding, but I received SO MANY compliments about how our cake was the best cake they have ever tasted! Not only was the cake delicious, but it was absolutely stunning! I have no idea how she does it, but Marion sculpted the most beautiful flowers (to match our real flowers) out of sugar. You would have never known that they were not real flowers! It is so special that we get to have them forever as keepsakes. Marion was also so incredibly wonderful to work with! She is the absolute sweetest and I could not recommend her more!

C
Christina

Married on 09/29/2018

Marion was outstanding! She responded to messages quickly, was always in communication and happy to adjust to our needs, and she did a stellar job. Not only were our cake and cupcakes gorgeous but ... Read more they were also delicious. No one could believe that the flowers weren't real, and even guests who don't typically like cake just LOVED ours. We highly recommend Vermont Sweet Tooth. Marion made our wildest dreams come true.