Vermont Tent Company

Essex Junction, VT · View map · Visit website

About Vermont Tent Company

Vermont Tent Company is a event rental service located in Essex Junction, Vermont. They would be honored to offer you their wide selection of high quality tents to utilize during your wedding events. They have more than 40 years of experience and, as Certified Event Rental Professionals, their staff is prepared to help with just about everything.

Vermont Tent Company will allow couples to visit their showroom to preview and select pieces to rent. They will also deliver, set up, and clean up event rentals, which include items like chairs, dance floors, decor, lights, lounge furniture, tables, tent accessories, and tents. Couples may also rent china, flatware, glassware, and linens from the Vermont Tent Company.

36 Reviews for Vermont Tent Company

36 Vermont Tent Company Reviews

J
Jillian Kaufman

Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent Company

We hired Vermont Tent Company to set up a tent on a private residence for our wedding. This was a unique situation because my husband and I got married on an Air BnB property that we had not yet had ... Read more the chance to see prior to Vermont Tent Company's site inspection. There wasn't enough soil depth for the stakes so cement anchors had to be brought in, which meant a larger tent than originally ordered. Vermont Tent Company discounted the tent to offset the cost of the cement anchors. There were a lot of moving parts with our small wedding since it was also being catered and the two vendors needed to work together to make sure the caterer would have everything they needed to cook on property. On the day the tent was set up, the workers were very professional and the end result was fabulous. Our guests had a wonderful time at our wedding.

Sean
Sean

Married on 06/23/2018

Well worth it!

They are so amazing! Very flexible, professional, punctual, and has huge selection of things to rent. Thanks Read more They are so amazing! Very flexible, professional, punctual, and has huge selection of things to rent. Thanks

S
Sarah

Married on 08/26/2017

We worked with Vermont Tent for our wedding this August. They worked so well with our venue to make sure I had the lighting and layout I wanted! I can't wait to work with them again in the future! Read more We worked with Vermont Tent for our wedding this August. They worked so well with our venue to make sure I had the lighting and layout I wanted! I can't wait to work with them again in the future!