Verola Studio

Vero Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Verola Studio

Verola Studio LLC is a passionate wedding photography company located in Vero Beach, Florida. A family business, they are experienced in providing elegant and one-of-a-kind photography services. They also have videography services available. With over 25 years of experience, couples can trust them to capture photographs that commemorate their special day.

Verola Studio LLC has various photography services and packages available. Their most popular package features high-resolution images and digital files. Offering services such as additional hours, couples are assured that every moment will be preserved. As travel lovers; they are also willing to go to couple’s wedding destination. Services available include:

• Second photographer
  • Albums
  • Proofs
  • Thank-you cards

Other Services
Videography services are also offered from Verola Studio LLC. They offer cinematic and documentary-style videography. Their most popular package includes highlight and full-feature videos. Couples can receive copies of their footage through digital downloads, Blu-rays, DVDs, and USB flash drives. Other services offered include:

• Raw footage

D
Featured
Destin

Married on 11/12/2016

From our first meeting with Marina, we knew we were in great hands. From the preparation and meetings leading up to our ceremony to the execution day of, I can honestly say that their team is the best ... Read more around. Professional, courteous, and extremely easy to work with, Verola was our serenity in an otherwise stressful situation. Dasha, Scott, and Nick were always on hand, directing us to the best location/lighting/shots that our venue could offer. My husband and I would highly recommend for anyone getting married on the Treasure Coast.

C
Carlee

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Vic and Marina are the best photographers in the area. I wouldn't use anyone other that the Verola's. They were super professional and took some amazing pictures of my wedding. I absolutely loved ... Read more every singe photo taken on my special day! I've had a few friends recently get married and they asked me who my photographer was and would I recomend them and without even thinking twice I said the Veroloa's and yes absolutely yes! Their prices are very reasonable and they are flexible with their packages. They dont force or push you to buy something you dont want. They are such nice genuine people who really care about thier clients. Its nice to feel like you are the most important person on your special day and they most definately make you feel that way!

Erin
Erin Hardiman

Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing wedding photos

Marina and Vic did a wonderful job of capturing our wedding! They were great to work with from start to end. It was a very seamless process with booking them. They arrived on-site on-time and ... Read more immediately got to work. Without any discussions prior of what we were looking for, they photographed everything we could have wanted and more. They are true professionals in that they knew minor tweaks to make so the pictures would turn out perfectly. The turnaround on the photos was quicker than I ever would have imagined. Granted, we did have a small wedding, but they really wasted no time and got them right over to us (in less than 48 hours!!!). What a wonderful company. I would recommend them to anyone!