Verona Villa

Frisco, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Verona Villa

This full-service venue offers event coordinators to go over every detail of your special day. They pride themselves on their personalized service, ensuring each couple gets an event tailored specifically to them. They provide a preferred vendor list, event rentals, lighting and sound for your celebration. They offer plenty of parking for you and your guests, along with the option of a valet service or shuttle. Additional services include:

• Setup
  • Linens
  • Cake
  • Wheelchair accessible

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at this elegant venue. They boast a 17,500-square-foot, Mediterranean-style Villa for your celebration. This unique space features two spacious rooms perfect for intimate gatherings and lavish affairs. Soaring ceilings, a grand staircase and majestic chandeliers are just some of the accents that make this venue truly spectacular. If you prefer an outdoor affair, they offer a 7,500-square-foot patio. This gorgeous space boasts lush gardens, string lights and picturesque fountains along their fence. You can also have a tented reception on their perfectly manicured lawn if you so choose.

Other Facilities
Verona Villa also offers an expansive bridal suite for you and your bridal party to start your day. This luxurious space will make you feel at home with its neutral touches and serene atmosphere. They also boast a spacious groom’s suite as well. This “ultimate guys room” features a poker table, Xbox and flat screen TV. It’s the perfect place to relax and have fun before the festivities commence.

25 Reviews for Verona Villa

25 Verona Villa Reviews

Rebecca
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 04/28/2018

I honestly cannot begin to translate how incredible Verona Villa and the 'VV Crew' truly are! My now husband, Steve, and I got engaged on July 29, 2017, looked at only two venues (one of which being ... Read more Verona Villa) and knew without a doubt that Verona Villa was where we would get married. We signed the contract the next day to lock in our wedding date of 04/28/18. Makenzie, Cara & Jason are the 'dream team' in our opinion...helping, supporting, guiding and executing from Day 1 to THE BIG DAY! The venue itself is stunning and spacious with the perfect floor plan to accommodate both the Ceremony and Reception, which makes everything that much more convenient. Makenzie Judah was our Wedding Planner/Coordinator and without her, I (the Bride) wouldn't be able to right a review like this one. She is organized, structured, knowledgeable, resourceful, flexible and most importantly for me...she was ALWAYS available, responsive and supportive!! We had almost 200 guests attend our wedding and every single one of them have verbalized how impressive the venue was and how much fun the entire evening was. I must accredit the Verona Villa staff and venue for this feedback; they took our vision(s) and helped us bring it to life!

Christina
Christina

Married on 04/27/2019

Great Venue, Great Value!

Verona Villa was the perfect venue! Beautiful location and had plenty of space to do an outdoor ceremony. Makenzie, the onsite coordinator was extremely helpful in getting everything organized, ... Read more answering all of our questions and had plenty of suggestions for other vendors. Part of their pricing structure includes services so you book your vendors through the venue and they take care of all the deposits and payments for you so you only have one bill at the end. Which is extremely helpful, if you are concerned about forgetting payment schedules and the like. As far as the day of, Makenzie took care of everything, made sure the vendors knew where to be and when and made the day so smooth for us. I cannot recommend Verona Villa enough!

C
Christy

Married on 03/16/2019

Gorgeous Venue, Exceptional Service

Verona Villa was the perfect place to host our perfect day! From the moment we toured the venue with Cara and Jason, we knew this was THE venue. Although the building itself is beautiful, the service ... Read more and relationship is truly what convinced us. Makenzie (wedding planner) was incredible every step of the way with vendor suggestions and her planning expertise. Even though wedding planning can be stressful, I did not have one thing to worry about on the big day. The team coordinated every vendor and detail so that my focus was on my husband, family, and friends. The wedding itself was so much FUN! The outdoor patio was a great place for cornhole and a photbooth - plus the kids loved running around! I always said I wanted a church/chapel wedding, and the ceremony space was so perfect - very romantic. The reception area was great for our 150 guests - with plenty of room for the food, DJ, and a dance floor. THANK YOU Verona Villa for making our day flawless!