Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist

Laguna Hills, CA · View map

About Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist

Veronica Fensel Makeup Artistry offers hair and makeup services for weddings and all special occasions throughout Houston. I do complimentary airbrush foundation on all clients as well as complimentary lashes upon request.

I customize the look to fit the occasion and person, so you can feel confident that you will leave feeling absolutely beautiful. The makeup is long lasting and waterproof to withstand the summer heat, humidity, and even tears.

If you are interested in seeing more photos or learning about more of my services, visit my website at www.veronica-fensel.squarespace.com. Or you can visit my facebook page to stay updated with specials and contests!

34 Reviews for Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist

34 Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist Reviews

User5051837

Recently married

Veronica is a phenomenal artist and provided everything I wanted with my hair and makeup. She is on time, professional and amazing at what she does. The only way you'll be disappointed is if you don't ... Read more hire her!

Married on 10/20/2018

Best MakeUp Artist EVER

Veronica is just incredible. I cannot say enough about how amazingly talented she is. I LOVED the way I looked on my wedding day and my bridal party and Mother looked incredible. Even my husband (who ... Read more knows nothing of makeup) was amazed with the way everyone looked. My sister had this amazing glittery eye shadow on, and he thought it was the coolest thing ever. Veronica works with your natural beauty and brings out the best in you. I absolutely loved the way I looked for my wedding. Thank you Veronica for bringing my wedding vision to life!

A

Married on 10/06/2018

Veronica did my hair and makeup for my wedding this past weekend and I loved it. She also did my mom and sister's and she was such a pleasure to work with. I had a little freak out that the makeup was ... Read more was a bit heavier than what I'm used to and she even lighted it up to where I felt comfortable and amazing. She is so professional and she was truly so great to work with! Thanks, Veronica!