Veronicabeauty22

White Plains, New York · View map

About Veronicabeauty22

Veronicabeauty22 is a wedding beauty service based in White Plains, New York. As a hair and makeup artist, she will make you look and feel beautiful on your special day.

Experience
The company is owned and operated by Veronica Guarín. She received her license in cosmetology more than five years ago.

On your wedding day, Veronicabeauty22 will make you feel like your best self. She is dedicated in creating the exact look that you want. Brides may choose from the following services:

• Blowouts
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup

Areas Covered
Veronica is located in Westchester County. She is available in the surrounding areas, including New York and western Connecticut.

14 Reviews for Veronicabeauty22

14 Veronicabeauty22 Reviews

Yenifer
Yenifer

Married on 09/20/2018

Last Minute Bride

Veronica was such a pleasure to work with! I would definitely recommend her to any bride having a wedding in Westchester County, NY. I was having the most difficult time finding a make-up artist for a ... Read more a Thursday morning wedding and that was reasonably priced. Thank God for Veronica, with less than one month away to the big day I was able to book her. Veronica was very responsive and professional. I was able to share looks with her that I liked. As a women of color one of my concerns was finding an artist that could work with my skin tone. She did an amazing job, my makeup was flawless and lasted all day long! I usually don't wear makeup and had never tried lash extensions, Veronica made it so comfortable to try something new. In addition, she has a great personality!

Sierra
Sierra

Married on 07/28/2018

Veronica is very talented at what she does and was a true pleasure to work with. She listens to what you want, and delivers. I searched high and low for someone to do both hair and makeup for my ... Read more wedding. Veronica was quick to respond to my inquiry and flexible to set up a trial. I have had my makeup done many times in the past, and each time I didn't feel like myself and washed off the makeup and redid it myself. After my first trial, (I had a second to use airbrush), I received countless compliments and inquiries as to who and where I had my hair and makeup done. I hired her that night as I felt not only like myself, but my best self. On the wedding day, Veronica arrived ahead of schedule and was set up and ready for me when I arrived at my wedding venue. I cant thank Veronica enough for making me feel my prettiest self on my wedding day. She also did a gorgeous soft look on my mother and created a beautiful up do for her. Veronica is a very genuine person, and it is reflected in her work. She is honest and gives her professional opinion, while at the same time, works hard to create the look you desire. I can't recommend Veronica enough to anyone that is looking to have either their hair or makeup done. She is exceptionally talented, dedicated and an expert at her craft. Veronica made my mom, my sister and I feel confident and beautiful on my wedding day. I could not have asked or wished for anything more. 5+++ star rating for sure!!!

K
Keyla

Married on 12/30/2017

She did my makeup for my wedding I have never feel so beautiful. My makeup lasted all night. I definitely will be coming back to Veronica. Read more She did my makeup for my wedding I have never feel so beautiful. My makeup lasted all night. I definitely will be coming back to Veronica.