Versa Artistry

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Versa Artistry

Versa Artistry is an on-site hair and makeup business in Holladay, Utah. They recruit top experts in their field to ensure the money you’re paying on your big day is well-spent, and your natural beauty is enhanced. Versa Artistry writes up contracts with each client to ensure there is a backup plan should anything change on their end on the day of the wedding (this way, you are still covered for your beauty needs). They employ a team of professionals who are certified in the state of Utah and who keep up with continuing industry education.

Versa Artistry would love to work with you on what is one of the biggest days of your life. Some services include:

• Airbrush makeup

V
Featured
Vicky

Married on 09/10/2016

The Versa Artistry team is fantastic across the board - from initial scheduling to customer service to final product. I've had my makeup done professionally several times, and they blew all other ... Read more artists I've used out of the water. My wedding planner recommended Versa, but I was initially hesitant because of the price. I initially decided to go with another vendor, but after they took forever to schedule my trial run, I grew concerned with their professionalism and worried that I wouldn't be able to count on them for my wedding day. I decided to cancel with them and go with Versa, and boy, am I glad I did! It was night and day. Versa responded to all of my emails within several hours, their work was amazing, and they were fun and flexible through the whole process. Thank you Versa Artistry!!

Mikayla
Mikayla Mccrae

Getting married on 08/06/2019

Just amazing!

I could not be happier with my experience with Versa. We were scheduling hair and makeup last minute for our bridal photos and they responded quickly and were able to work with us even though we only ... Read more gave them a weeks notice. Flavia, the owner, did my hair and makeup and I felt so natural and myself but so beautiful! She was so calm and made the experience so fun and personal. She captured the look I'd been dreaming of perfectly. I would highly recommend their services.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 03/24/2018

Marki and the booking team made me very happy. If I had to do it all over again, I would have booked sooner. A million thanks. Read more Marki and the booking team made me very happy. If I had to do it all over again, I would have booked sooner. A million thanks.