Versatile Event Designs

Bensalem, PA · View map · Visit website

About Versatile Event Designs

Versatile Event Designs is a professional wedding entertainment company based out of Toms River, New Jersey. This dedicated company offers couples a wide range of services, specializing in from wedding DJ services, but also including live wedding bands, photography and videography services, photo booth rentals, and more. This team has been providing couples with top-tier wedding DJ services for over 30 years, and have developed a deep appreciation for the importance of personalization. Versatile’s team of DJs are particularly skilled at luring guests down to the dancefloor in a fun and unobtrusive manner.

Versatile Event Designs offers couples a wide range of special services to choose from in order to provide them with an unforgettable wedding DJ experience. This team consults with its clients in order to gain a better understanding of their preferred style prior to crafting a customized playlist for their special day. Their impressive genre-spanning repertoire includes crowd favorites from jazz to electronic, hip-hop to indie, rock to club, and everything in between. Versatile Event Designs also provides couples with the following additional services:

• Karaoke

Featured
Marta Gutierrez

Married on 12/27/2018

Religious Ceremony

For years I have use the services of this family owned business. Our experience has always been positive and fully satisfied. Thank you for helping us create and preserve our family memories. Read more For years I have use the services of this family owned business. Our experience has always been positive and fully satisfied. Thank you for helping us create and preserve our family memories.

kristina
kristina

Married on 08/17/2019

Kris made my wedding unforgettable!

We had a photo booth and dj through versatile and both were the talk of my guests. The photo booth was so much fun. The girl working the booth was great with helping the guests and even making the ... Read more camera point down for the little ones. Our DJ (Kris) was absolutely AMAZING! All of our guests couldn’t stop talking about him between his song selection, his personality and the beautiful shots he would capture with his own camera. He got shots my photographer wasn’t around for.😍 If I ever do an event in the future where I need a DJ, without a doubt, I will book Kris again! I don’t think I have enough room to type all the great things I have to say! Thank You for making our wedding unforgettable. ❤️ (The ceremony shot was taken thanks to Kris since my photographer was down on the grounds and the groom/mother shot was him also) I am so grateful for these shots! 😭

D
Darlene Trause

Married on 08/17/2019

The BEST! We couldn’t be happier!!

Ozzy, Charlie & staff are personable, friendly & professional willing to do whatever it takes, within their abilities, to make your day exactly as you wish. Great, friendly people who truly seem to ... Read more love what they do!! We couldn’t have been happier, don’t think twice!!